2005 Live Season Discussion

The 2005 season is upon us. And there are some developing stories...

The new corps on the block Mystre comes out of the gates fast. Kosmos remains a top contender. Shadow Mountin Marauders come out of nowhere.

Discuss...

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll give ya some smack-talking. What are we using to transmit the scores this year, CARRIER PIGEONS???!!!

:P

I'll give ya some smack-talking. What are we using to transmit the scores this year, CARRIER PIGEONS???!!!

:P

I was thinking Blindman Pony Express myself :P

If it's pigeons, I implore the executive director to find a new method to use in the southern shows, lest some redneck fans be waiting in the parking lot with shotguns after the show for some late-night target practice/breakfast collection.

($2 to Jeff Foxworthy, indirectly)

:lolhit:

Edited by Galen

If that is what DCI uses... then yes! lol

If Emerald Regime keeps up how they have been performing, I will be happy. We managed to jump 2 points, and move up 2 places as well in ranking. Tri-Color comes out of the gate tomorrow, and Silver Knights have another show tomorrow...Cant wait to see how this goes.

Bleu Knights have managed to become strong contenders in Division II.

I predict Blue Crew 2 will be my dominant corps, just as it was in FDCI.

I have yet to see any "smack" talk... :worthy:

...well, except for posting scores, but that just cracked me up!!! :P

according to the scores, Rebels are a solid 45th place now, btw...HA! when are our scores going to be up for the 18th? I didn't see how the scores are posted...are they a day late on purpose? Or does this just go back to the carrier pigeon thing? :silly:

Edited by PageantryVisGuy

The reason why scores are posted "a day late" is because DCI posts recaps pretty late each night (or sometimes only the next morning even), so the dcp-i recaps will be posted usually the next morning....On weekdays it'll work out pretty well, because Steve posts from work, I believe so we should have them up pretty early. On weekends, it's up to Jeff and he can take his time, as weekends are a time to relax.

The reason why scores are posted "a day late" is because DCI posts recaps pretty late each night (or sometimes only the next morning even), so the dcp-i recaps will be posted usually the next morning....On weekdays it'll work out pretty well, because Steve posts from work, I believe so we should have them up pretty early. On weekends, it's up to Jeff and he can take his time, as weekends are a time to relax.

ahh, okay...that makes sense. Thanks!!!