Live From Citrus Canker Bowl

Yes I was there

Then why not write your own review, offering your own opinions, rather than criticizing Stephanie for offering hers?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B/C I don't claim to be an expert to write a review but I enjoyed different aspects of each of the corps and I think they all need polishing which will come in time.

OK, but nobody here is an "expert" at writing reviews. We're all just fans, writing our own opinions to the best of our ability. IMO, it would be better if folks offered their opinions of each show, or whichever shows they want to review, and offer contrasting opinions to the others ones posted, rather than critiquing the people who did take the time and effort to think about the shows, analyze them and then post their opinions here. That's all Stephanie was doing, and like it or not, if people are honest, then there will be negativity in their reviews. That's just the way it works.

B/C I don't claim to be an expert to write a review but I enjoyed different aspects of each of the corps and I think they all need polishing which will come in time.

M'am like others have said here, you need to move on away from here. I have not reported you yet, but I am on the verge of it.

If you don't agree with my review that is your right but you can't come on here attacking me for it. I have done nothing to violate any forum guidelines.

I am not going to come into a public forum and air the dirty laundry of why I am not affiliated with Magic anymore, it isn't any of your business or anyone elses.

I don't appreciate you calling me indirectly a liar. So move on from here. I am not an "expert" nor have I ever claimed to be one, this is a review forum where people come to write and give their opinions.

If you want to do that go start another thread and write about the show and remember not to personally attack someone elses review that you may or may not agree with.

Move on...there is nothing that I didn't say that isn't/wasn't reflected in their score. If you're so upset about it write the Judges. Others have said some of the same thing in their reviews yet I don't see you over there attacking their review.. :rock:

Edited by Lancerlady

I can't belive that a REVIEW from a DIE HARD FAN is getting this kinda of response?

Whatever happened to respect for others, their right to their opinions etc?

Who always says it over here? If you don't like it, DON'T READ IT!

I cannot believe how wrong you are for attacking a reviewer. If you don't like negative(but constructive) things said about the corps you support, tell them to stay off the field. Steph has a right to her opinion, and I support that right wholeheartedly. Go get them Steph, great review and stick to your opinions mommy!! :rock::rock:

This is why there aren't more reviews being posted -- why would anyone want to subject themselves to this kind of abuse.

To Stephanie -- THANK YOU for the review -- I appreciate you taking the time to share YOUR viewpoint.

To the lurker hiding under the name "Magic Mom", yeah, I said HIDING -- climb back under your rock -- we don't the negativity.

It really doesn't sound like you like much to be honest.  Everyone is entitled to their opinion and you definitely have one you just don't give any credit where I believe credit is due to all of the corps.

I don't think you realize that you're doing more harm to Magic's image than a bad review of a rough performance. You're making the corps seem petty and thin-skinned. I grew up with some of their board members and I know that this is not how they want the corps' 1st show of 2005 remembered.

Stephanie, I don't know what you'd gain from "reporting" this lady to DCP. Unless there's been some off-board dialogue, she's simply saying that she doesn't like your review. If this keeps up, I'd e-mail Neverman or Lee Shields and let them deal with it internally.

I'm expecting a Little League game to break out any minute now...

I'm expecting a Little League game to break out any minute now...

LOL ... way to break the tension!

I'm just ticked that someone would be raked over the coals for posting their opinions in a review. I'd like to see more reviews and this kind of thing doesn't encourage them ... ya' know