Current Standings

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, in mid july academy's season, as well as SCVCs and BDBs will all be over :rock:

At the Riverside show I saw Acadamy. Although they were in good shape you can't compare them to the Midwest circuit untill they compete against one another. I think Blue Stars have the edge, a full corps, great staff and the know how. Although my opinion is biased we obviously have the momentum riding and alumni coming out of the woodwork to support a division one corps.

My prediction is Blue Stars Div one in quarterfinals 2006 in Madison!!!!

Actually I don't think it is a stretch...

The corps was going to go Div I this season but decided to do Div II with a larger tour to show that it can do it.

Souvie sales this season have almost outsold ALL of last season. Alumni is out. The corps is large and young (80+ rookies). Finals is in Madison next year and it would be nice to see 3 div I corps from Wisconsin there.

Actually they have tracked pretty accuratley the last few years. At this pint in 04 Spartans were 13 pts ahead of Memphis (with Spartans in 2/3 shows & Memphis doing Div 1 shows) and they finished 13 pts apart at finals.

Judges doing a very good job !

&

Its nice for tracking scores, but is irrelevent as far as placements of the corps.

Until all are in the same show together, or even in the same region.....its nothing more then a poster board.

Also.....any corps competing in a Div. 1 show as the only Div. 2 corps will usually score low verses an all Div.2/3 show.

Show tomorrow night...new scores...

Someone wanna re-order the current standings with tomorrows placements??

Would be appreciated

we all know these scores are irrelevant, but whose to say it's not fun to see who is scoring the highest?

~>conner