DCA Rocks the South

I was looking all over the place for the Alliance DM, and then I read the program... :worthy: It was a real hoot, and a great show on top of that. Congrats Alliance! And Corps Vets, y'all were really smokin'! Can't wait to see it all again in Scranton.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to CorpsVets on a great performance and a well-run show.

Ill second that.

What great Host's.You guys sure did us up right with a nice practice facility.Thanks so much for the free water.That really helped when I came off the field.

FWIW I think you guys run one well oiled machine of a show.You certainly have your act together.

SEe you in Scranton.

Great job Rocky South and Co. putting the show together. You made MCL's debut DCAS appearance an enjoyable one. Thank you also to the Mayor of Rockmart, Greg Teems, for keeping the thunderstorms away for the evening. The man has pull in that town.

It's great to have so many competitive, but classy, young corps in the South. The region will only get stronger as we push each other to get better.

Looking at the weather forecast maybe they should change the name to:

"DCA Members Melt in the South"

Man it's going to be hot!!! 

Are there any rules stating DCA members must wear underwear while performing (on the field)?

If there is, do the Kilties have a waiver?

.......sorry, I do not understand. What is (or are) these things called underwear? b**bs

I was looking all over the place for the Alliance DM, and then I read the program... :worthy:  It was a real hoot, and a great show on top of that.  Congrats Alliance!

Thanks for the kind words! We are all pretty excited about our 7 month old DCA baby. :P

Great job to ALL of the corps that were at Rockmart and thanks CV for hosting the show! We will see everyone again August 20th in Orlando. :)

Thanks for the kind words! We are all pretty excited about our 7 month old DCA baby. :P

At 7 months old it's so cute to see the baby run before the crawl and the walk.

I was one of the CV pit members standing on the track at the end of Retreat doing my best to cheer all DCA South corps trooping the stands and filing past us as they left the stadium. The sentiment was absolutely geniune for every corps.

Some of us veterans who have been with CV awhile were just in awe at what has transpired over the past five years or so. After such humble beginnings, we hosted a show this past weekend and SEVEN other southern DCA corps proudly showed up and put on very respectable shows and were great entertainment for the crowd. Many thanks to all the corps members who came so far from so many directions to create a unique piece of DCA history together.