22 DCA corps perform on the same night

Today Chops joins the fray in St. Peter.....going to be interesting

Most interesting caption yesterday....Govenaires took high color guard over Minnesota Brass!  I have a feeling they're the corps to beat in Class A.

Actually, if it's still top 10 regardless of size making finals, then Governaires may be a corps to watch as far as sneaking into the top 10.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is, to the best of my research, the most corps to compete in DCA action anywhere, anytime, ever.

the previous mostwas 1987 prelims, 23 corps.

Wow, its gunna be interesting

As much as I'd like to see a tight race between these corps, it's not going to happen. Once they see each other in real time, these spreads will expand. Hawthorne will take off, with Cru being the only corps on this list with a chance to stay on their tail... otherwise, not going to be that close.

... hopefully I'm wrong and it will be very competitive all the way to the end, but I don't think it will be.

However, I do think that Bucs, Brigs, Empire, Minnesota, and the Renegades will have one heck of a battle for the top. And then there's Bush. Anyone who remembers 1986 knows to never count them out.. NEVER.

they're right in that bunch with Heatwave, Alliance and Music City

<santa> :worthy: :spit: :worthy:

Edited by FrontierEuph

Actually, How about 26 corps?  Chops Inc was at Kalamazoo and scored 61.775, which would make 26 active senior corps in one night.

A little harder to compare us to the rest of the corps across the nation competing, though. We weren't on DCA sheets... DCI 2/3 sheets instead.

Today Chops joins the fray in St. Peter.....going to be interesting

Most interesting caption yesterday....Govenaires took high color guard over Minnesota Brass!  I have a feeling they're the corps to beat in Class A.

Very interesting indeed... Our first read on DCA sheets. And our only one until we step off in Scranton. Ooh, that whole stealth-mode thing should be fun. :worthy:

I know I saw the recaps, but ye olde memory isn't clear... I think Govies took high guard today as well.

oh man, i saw Chops Inc. in Kalamazoo and I was blown away. I loved how much fun the corps seemed to be having and those trumpet solos punched me right in the face!! Great job, Chops Inc. and I hope you all keep continunig to be awesome!

Edited by TheLurch

Royal Airs were also in Exhibition on Saturday and Sunday up here in Minnesota. Although not an active competitive corps, they are a DCA and DCAC corps.

create peace,

Brent