22 DCA corps perform on the same night

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like quite a line up for Scranton. I know it's been posted before, but does anyone have a breakdown on which corps are doing Open Class and Class A at prelims?

Also, any reviews on some of the DCA Central, West and South corps? Scores and corps member hype (which is a good thing!) are one thing. It would be cool to hear some more fan reactions to these corps. Being from DE, I don't get to those parts of the country very much.

Looks like DCA is going to need to start a travel agency pretty soon!

Also, any reviews on some of the DCA Central corps? 

Get what you can out of what's posted so far. The Midwest (Central) area has no shows scheduled for August. I know the Kilties are heading a little Eastward for a show, other than that we're all in stealth-mode, preparing for Scranton.

We've got our last big money parade to do this weekend and then we're back to

the drill and fixing things.We can unclose the spots we closed at Erie,and move on.We've weathered some issues lately, but the new drum guy has been a great asset and hopefully the new guard instrutor will take some of the double duty off

the director. We need another show, hopefully we can pick one up before prelims.

Erie really got everyone here pumped to get it done. Many thanks to the Thunderbird organization for the oppurtunity to compete.I promise much more to come from us.

Jeff,

MVE President :)

We've got our last big money parade to do this weekend and then we're back to

the drill and fixing things.We can unclose the spots we closed at Erie,and move on.We've weathered some issues lately, but the new drum guy has been a great asset and hopefully the new guard instrutor will take some of the double duty off

the director. We need another show, hopefully we can pick one up before prelims.

Erie really got everyone here pumped to get it done. Many thanks to the Thunderbird organization for the oppurtunity to compete.I promise much more to come from us.

Jeff,

MVE President :)

Jeff,

We were happy to have you all with us at our show. Your corps will overcome the obsticles that were placed before them and do well. You have a nice group of kids. I was really impressed at how they took the field and held their heads high. Please pass along to your corps how impressed I was.

My brother who marched Blue Coats in the late 80's said he really enjoyed your show too. He liked the pride and the way he could hear each individual. He said he would rather see and hear a small corps where EVERYONE is playing rather than a LARGE corps where some are basically filling holes.

Keep your heads high and move forward. Don't look back and keep up the good work.