St. Peter Scores

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know what the .3 penalty for Chops was? I saw it on the recap, but I don't think there was a "why" mentioned there.

Home shows are awesome!

The wind was ridiculous and had a huge effect on all performances, but again, the midwest seniors are cooking. It was great to add Chops to the DCA-C scenario. Can't wait for the big show in Scranton.

(Matt, only your staff and the judges know about the reasons for penalties being assessed. It's on one of the judge's sheets.)

I don't know why you'd be thinking St Peter is famous for gnats (a single bad experience perhaps), but yesterday was way too windy for little bugs.

Anyone know what the .3 penalty for Chops was?  I saw it on the recap, but I don't think there was a "why" mentioned there.

i guess the 'pinball' blew out of bounds... i heard that on the bus, but i don't remember who i heard that from.

i guess the 'pinball' blew out of bounds... i heard that on the bus, but i don't remember who i heard that from.

That was a random stab at a guess from someone seated in our vicinity. (Brian? Jen? Backfield Betty?)

I don't know why you'd be thinking St Peter is famous for gnats (a single bad experience perhaps), but yesterday was way too windy for little bugs.

Well, for what it's worth, I didn't gnotice any gnats. My car did its part, though, in "debugging" the state on the way home. ampssuck

And that wind......I have a feeling that "the" question on what's worn under the kilt was answered on Sunday. :worthy: