ERIE Pa. DCA

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are a lucky man!!!!

I say that every day of my life!  :huh:

Now look what you've done Donny......

You brought out Tom's sappy side and made me cry.

He does look good though doesn't he?

Sorry I didn't see you at the show. I guess there was just too much going on. Great job to you and Cru. Get the rest of the kinks out and you guys should go far. The music sounded good but the marching in areas, in particular baratone section, was a bit sloppy. (meant to be constructive not to bash)

We hope to see you soon at the wedding.

good luck the rest of the season.

On behalf of the New York Skyliners, we'd like to send a BIG THANKS to ERIE THUNDERBIRDS for your overly gracious hosting this past weekend at your show. You guys are a class act all the way. First off, our liason, Joe, checked the field for us during the week to make sure it was ok. Next our truck broke down (who'd a thunk it) and we called Joe and he called and had it towed for us, unbelievable, then the dinner we had was good enough to make a king smile. You guys are the best.

There was a really cool, strong storm but it passed and the show went on without a hitch. Thanks to everyone for making us feel so welcome. Oh, and who was the girl who sang the National Anthems? She was unbelievable.

You can be sure when Sky hosts a show, we will truely try to follow your lead.

P.S.: I would have posted sooner but I've been working on getting our truck home from Erie. It broke down on the way home. Thank you to Andrew Yetter for picking up our driver from the middle of nowhere. On that note - THANK YOU TO OUR DRIVER BOBBY AND HIS WIFE HEIDI NACE. YOU TWO ARE THE BEST AND WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!

Thanks again Erie!!!!!! :huh:

On behalf of the New York Skyliners, we'd like to send a BIG THANKS to ERIE THUNDERBIRDS for your overly gracious hosting this past weekend at your show.  You guys are a class act all the way.  First off, our liason, Joe, checked the field for us during the week to make sure it was ok. Next our truck broke down (who'd a thunk it) and we called Joe and he called and had it towed for us, unbelievable, then the dinner we had was good enough to make a king smile.  You guys are the best.

There was a really cool, strong storm but it passed and the show went on without a hitch.  Thanks to everyone for making us feel so welcome.  Oh, and who was the girl who sang the National Anthems?  She was unbelievable. 

P.S.:  I would have posted sooner but I've been working on getting our truck home from Erie.  It broke down on the way home. Thank you to Andrew Yetter for picking up our driver from the middle of nowhere.  On that note - THANK YOU TO OUR DRIVER BOBBY AND HIS WIFE HEIDI NACE. YOU TWO ARE THE BEST AND WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!

Thanks again Erie!!!!!! :huh:

In the words of the immortal Pepe Notaro, "Tank you for coming!"

Had a chance to hang with Scott, Larry and "69"(and his great Pepe story) at the party, as well as share a few moments with Conga (Time to make the donuts!)

I hope all of the corps had a great time. We had a ball having you and you ALL did a great show!

Edited by Tommy T-Bird

On behalf of the New York Skyliners, we'd like to send a BIG THANKS to ERIE THUNDERBIRDS for your overly gracious hosting this past weekend at your show.  You guys are a class act all the way.  First off, our liason, Joe, checked the field for us during the week to make sure it was ok. Next our truck broke down (who'd a thunk it) and we called Joe and he called and had it towed for us, unbelievable, then the dinner we had was good enough to make a king smile.  You guys are the best.

There was a really cool, strong storm but it passed and the show went on without a hitch.  Thanks to everyone for making us feel so welcome.  Oh, and who was the girl who sang the National Anthems?  She was unbelievable. 

P.S.:  I would have posted sooner but I've been working on getting our truck home from Erie.  It broke down on the way home. Thank you to Andrew Yetter for picking up our driver from the middle of nowhere.  On that note - THANK YOU TO OUR DRIVER BOBBY AND HIS WIFE HEIDI NACE. YOU TWO ARE THE BEST AND WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!

Thanks again Erie!!!!!! :worthy:

You are most welcome. Just having the SKYLINER name on our posters and hand bills raised a lot of eyebrows and got a lot of attention. Large or small SKY is still SKY :worthy: Most Corps' can only dream of the RESPECT your Corps' so richly deserves.

The girl's name in question is 12 year old Laura Sablyak from Springboro, Pa.

According to our program book she also plays trumpet, tuba, guitar, and drums.

Best of luck the rest of the year.............and we'll see you in the Parking Lot b**bs

Yeah, Nicky I cracked the last note at the cemetary...I was so happy that made it so far that I took my focus off. But I cracked one note...not 5!!!!LMAO

DA

I only "cracked" 2 notes. But that was after playing my azz off during our show. Tommy "Davencouch" musta had the other 3. I will admit that 1 crack is too many. "Crack Kills!"

I only "cracked" 2 notes.  But that was after playing my azz off during our show.  Tommy "Davencouch" musta had the other 3.  I will admit that 1 crack is too many.  "Crack Kills!"

Crack or no crack I still love you Nicky.

:worthy:

Hard to believe that either you or Tom had any face left after the show we put on.