Loud Music Symposium South is coming.

This is going to be too loud...I'm not coming.

But what about the hotel nearby...I'm expecting some sonic destruction going on--have they been warned????

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here's hoping the wife gets out of grad school early and we can make it in time for this

The last I heard it was only the G hornlines that were participating, though not because of the key issue.

:worthy:

The last I heard it was only the G hornlines that were participating, though not because of the key issue.

er......what?

Why? Does that mean you guys aren't going to be part of it?? Surely it can't be that hard for someone to rearrange it for your Bb/F line!!

(kicks can) ######...........thought we'd ALL be in the mix.......

Wha???? Did you hear it from someone who is actually organizing the event or did you hear it from your borther's girlfriend's best friend who saw Ferris pass out in 31 flavors last night?

I'm not sure if it's true or not either....I just know how "the last I heard...." works around here. :worthy:

Anyone who actually KNOWS this care to comment? Lee? Chris Nalls? Some other director of a participating corps? Anyone??? Anyone???? Beuller???

(can I get another Ferris reference in this post?) b**bs

Edited by LisaLisaMoMeesa

Wha???? Did you hear it from someone who is actually organizing the event or did you hear it from your borther's girlfriend's best friend who saw Ferris pass out in 31 flavors last night?

I'm not sure if it's true or not either....I just know how "the last I heard...." works around here.  :worthy:

Anyone who actually KNOWS this care to comment?  Lee? Chris Nalls?  Some other director of a participating corps?  Anyone??? Anyone????  Beuller???

(can I get another Ferris reference in this post?)  b**bs

"The jig is up.

Your ### is MINE!"

:worthy: