Madisons "Guest Performer"

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My son is in the Scouts, and he says she is basically like one of the guys, they kind of don't pay any more attention to her than any other member..he says she is nice, but it's really not a big deal, to them, anyway. She is just like any of the male color guard members to them, and they dont' seem to fraternize much, so I think her boyfriend can rest easy, and I agree that I would be proud if she were my daughter..I really do think she does a nice job, and I really really love the show, but I know that I am biased, so I will understand if you disagree, but I have two daughters, one in guard, and I would be fine if either of them were to play Carmen in this show, and I definitely think she is probably safer with the Scouts than she would be at home..she has 134 big brothers looking out for her, and I really doubt anyone is going to break through that line to mess with her!! hahahaha...

I wonder if she's a distraction for the guys in the corps?  I wonder if she has a boyfriend back home who's worried sick about her?

THX

For inquiring minds ... I didn't take the pictures; I just found them:

Carmen1

Carmen2

I agree on the uniform -- it certainly pops out visually, but I don't think a few more square inches of coverage would've hurt, either.

As one who knows, let me assure everyone that Carmen's outfit is engineered to give the impression of less when she is actually quite totally, securely and properly dressed. Illusion is everything.

OK OK - So I know there have been a ton of post about this and everything, but I just gotta say...

I don't understand it. I mean, I know shes suppose to be "Carmen" and there show is based around Carmen...but honestly.......

WHAT is she doing?!? 

She is a major destraction from a very good show.  But the show would honestly be better if she wasn't there.  At least they could use her more like Phantom is using there guy in the guard....and have her do some equipment work. 

No offense, cause shes just doing her job...but i would be embarrased if I were her parents. 

Scouts having the guest performer is holding back there show.  All she does is prance around.  It gets really boring after a while.

Which leads me to my next issue....and this is more with everyone....

Why don't Color Guards do equipment work anymore.  It's all dance and role-playing. 

Go ahead, flame away....just saying my honest opinions!

Having not seen Madison's show and probably won't this year, is this young woman as distracting as the baton twirler that THE Cadets had last year ???

Carmen has to be represented if you are doing Carmen. Would u rather see a guy from the guard crossdress to convey the idea?

Rather interesting that they took all the red off the Scout's Uniform so that the only red in performance is that of Carmen.