Will Santa Clara Vanguard break 90 this season?

Will Santa Clara Vanguard break 90 this season?  

167 members have voted

1. 1. Will Santa Clara Vanguard break 90 this season?

• yes
    • no

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow....good luck with this poll dude.

Well, they've got three weeks left. After tonight's score, it took them three weeks to move from a 77.150 to an 82.650. That's only five and a half points, a pace that would give SCV just an 88.150 in Foxboro. Of course, the higher you get the harder it is to gain points, so right now, I'd be inclined to say no they won't...

Well I, for one, am going to have to say yes.. and this is why:

1st - Let us take a look at the "undefeated" Cavaliers. They are currently sitting at an 88.800... now let's assume they break 90 today in San Antonio (I'm predicting 91.75) they are going to top out somewhere over 97. I can GUARANTEE you that. So with that in mind.. they're going from an 88.800 to ATLEAST a 97.000... that's 9 points. Now the Cavaliers are known for being quite clean right off the bat.. wherease SCV is not usually known for that. They are known for cleaning up in the end of the season.

So let's see here... Cavaliers can gain 9 points in 3 weeks with an already somewhat clean-like show... SCV who's been re-writing like crazy and the kids haven't had time to let it all soak in just yet.. I'd say they can ATLEAST get 10 points... I'm saying they'll cap out in the end NO HIGHER than what the Cavaliers place today...

so yes, they will break 90.

My vote: No

As much as it hurts me, I don't think they're going to do it this year.

I know that SC sometimes starts out slow and turns it on in the end, but they are progressing way too slowly this year.

I'm just sad they are having an off year (for SC) because I love the match grip in the Snares...sure hope it catches on.... :)

Wow....good luck with this poll dude.