Will Santa Clara Vanguard break 90 this season?

Will Santa Clara Vanguard break 90 this season?  

167 members have voted

1. 1. Will Santa Clara Vanguard break 90 this season?

• yes
    • no

Guys, can we PLEASE stop focusing on the downside of the Vanguard this season and move on to something else?? Sheesh! :worthy: <**>

This makes what? The 4th negative thread about the corps this season?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's like a train wreck, nobody can stop looking at it....

Here's hoping that SCV takes all the nay-saying and uses it to fuel their fire rather than dampen their spirits.

Hey, if you can think of a bigger story this drum corps season than SCV falling six spots or more, having to play their way into the SA evening show, likely not performing at Murfreesboro, and possibly not breaking 90 on the season, then fine. If you a bigger story, let's talk about that.

I believe that Dallas and quite possibly San Antonio will be wake up calls for SCV and IF they finish higher than 10th, they will break 90.

Rockettaman - GO SCV

ampssuck

Edited by Rocketman

this is not a santa clara bashing thread. it is a poll. No one is saying they are not going to be a finalist. its just if they will hit 90 or not. Yes it is a down year for them but that dosen't mean it is not an honor to be in the elite top 12. Will they break 90? probabely not. but that dosen't mean the corps is not great. They unfortunately are having their off year when other competitors are having exceptional seasons. But sometimes you have years like that. It dosen't mean it's a permenant classification of the corps. Next year is another year. For those out there who think their placement is going to be shamful, remember there are other corps out there who would give their right arm to be a finalist.

It's difficult to think of Santa Clara struggling in this way, because they've always been one of my favorite corps. But, then again, one corps' misfortune is another corps' opportunity. Part of me wishes Santa Clara wouldn't drop out of the top six (though it's happened before), but another part of me likes to see a shakeup in the power elite. I wouldn't mind seeing a corps like Bluecoats, for example, break into the top six. Whatever happens, happens. . . .

This really is a sad thread (I know, I know, I should take my own advice and not click it if I dont want to read it)

Nothing better to talk about than if SCV can break a 90 ?? Slow news day or tiny minds I guess.

By the way, does breaking a 90 gauge wether or not you will enjoy the show or tell us wether or not the corps members have a great season ?? Just asking.

~G~

By the way, does breaking a 90 gauge wether or not you will enjoy the show or tell us wether or not the corps members have a great season ?? Just asking.

~G~

I've come to the realization that I really don't give a rat's ### where they finish, I know the members are doing the best with what they have, and are working as hard as anyone else is, but as I stated before, this show will be in the CD player more than any other when it's all said and done.

I'm salivating waiting for tonight's APD.

I'm salivating waiting for tonight's APD.

Word. I love the show and I think they can definately break 90. And even if they don't it's still not going to change the fact that it is my favorite show this season.