Blast! (the show) Where to sit?

Hey!  I am in the cast this year and I can tell you that the BEST place to sit, if you can shell out the bread is front row of the lower mezzanine on the "50".  You get the best sound and best view.

The show the same as it ever was, just with a slightly smaller cast.  The drum corps backround of this cast is pretty diverse.  And although I do not know most of the new cast members yet, I hear that this cast is uber talented and this tour plans to be pretty spectacular!

I hope to see a lot of you on the road!  I will be easy to spot.  I am the French horn feature and of the two, I am the only guy!

Cheers!

My guard instructor is also with Blast this year. He was in the original cast, and maybe one other cast, and now coming back this year.

Hey!  I am in the cast this year and I can tell you that the BEST place to sit, if you can shell out the bread is front row of the lower mezzanine on the "50".  You get the best sound and best view.

The show the same as it ever was, just with a slightly smaller cast.  The drum corps backround of this cast is pretty diverse.  And although I do not know most of the new cast members yet, I hear that this cast is uber talented and this tour plans to be pretty spectacular!

I hope to see a lot of you on the road!  I will be easy to spot.  I am the French horn feature and of the two, I am the only guy!

Cheers!

Hey Chris,

Since you're in the cast, I wanted to ask

you if it's possible to come backstage (or wherever)

after the show to meet the cast. I marched Sky Ryders

and Bluecoats and am just interested in meeting some

of the people and finding out what corps backgrounds

people have.

If you were a cast member for the US tour after

London, you might remember Wes Moorhead who plays

Bari/Trombone. He lives in Jackson, MS (where I'm

from), so I'm sure he'll be at the show here on Sept

20/21.

Hey I also saw in your bio on DCP that you like flying.

That's cool! Are you a pilot? I got my license about 3

years ago and been loving it.

Anyway - good luck with tour!

Bart Yount

Sky Ryders 90, 91

Bluecoats 92, 93

Jackson Generals 04, 05

Is the Blast! show that's touring the same that was on Broadway (and London and Disney's CA Adventure)? 

Or is this an all new show?

Thanks!

I think it's basically the same show as Broadway and London. Don't know about Disney's CA Adventure since I've never heard of it.

Bart,

Nice to see you on here. Nice to see you still have your webpage up and going (need some updates dude).

Take care,

Elmo Blatch

Uhhh.... nice to see you too?

Um. Do I know you? I don't recall anyone named Elmo Blatch. (Sorry!)

If you're referring to my Bluecoats webpage at Olemiss, I haven't had access to that sight since 2000 after I graduated. I'm amazed it hasn't been removed by now. Unfortunately, I have no means of accessing it to update or do anything to it. I can't even remove it.