• Crown
    • Boston Crusaders
    • Bluecoats
    • Phantom Regiment
    • Madison Scouts
    • Blue Devils
    • The Cadets
    • The Cavaliers

:worthy: With all the TX kids that are in Bluecoats could be like a home show for them to....certain they will be having lots of family around....good give them that emotional boost to surprise a few corps Edited by blueorginal

I Think Blue Devils are vulnerable tonight....I think madison, bluecoats or Phantom Could surprise them....tales in the captions.... other thing working against BD is having to follow the 3 chasing them might cause the judges to really evaluate the "downtime" that BD has in their show

Barring serious judging inconsistencies, I expect the Blue Devils to be in third when all the shouting is over. I do expect the Bluecoats to crank it up another notch and surprise one of the big guns tonight.

gil

right now, it seems impossible to pick between Bluecoats, Phantom, and Scouts. Scouts have been on top of Bluecoats, but never by much more than a point if you throw out Columbia as an obvious aberration. Meanwhile, Phantom hasn't seen either of them in over a month.

One thing that's interesting to note: In their last show together, Madison beat Blue by 1.10, on the 18th. In their last show together, Blue Devils beat Bluecoats by 1.50, on the 21st. It's almost enough to make me think that the Devils are in no way a lock for that 3 spot.

I would love nothing more then to see Phantom, madison and/or bluecoats shake up the top three tonight. I think one of them could fall tonight and i'm thinking Blue Devils.