Spirit Bus Accident

Hey all...

In case there are any parents or anyone concerned, we had another bus mishap tonight.

Spirit was involved in a minor accident on I-10 that tied up traffic for miles when some idiot clipped one of the busses.

All kids were fine, but the corps was just getting to the stadium at their performance time, so DCI was kind enough to skip them, let BK and Crown go at thier normal times, insert Spirit and then BD.

Everyone is fine, and Spirit put on a heck of a show!

what a moron... when will people learn how to drive?

i am glad to hear everyone is okay though

Edited by malletphreak

What is amazing funny about all of this is that it did NOT happen on I-10. Someone backed into the bus before they ever left the housing site. This was verified over a cell phone call from several members and some of the souvie staffers.

We are all glad that no one was hurt at all. The most pain came when the police asked for ID from ever person who was on that bus. That delayed them in getting to the show site on time.

Holy caps lock batman.

they asked for EVERY KID'S id??? OMG. That's a trip. What about some of the younger kids who may not have a drivers license, or id card. I dont' think we ever had a requirement about having to have a picture ID. Maybe spirit does?

Interesting. Thanks for the update.

Holy caps lock batman.

they asked for EVERY KID'S id???  OMG.  That's a trip. What about some of the younger kids who may not have a drivers license, or id card.  I dont' think we ever had a requirement about having to have a picture ID.  Maybe spirit does?

Interesting.  Thanks for the update.

:sshh: Haven't had my full java jolt yet this morning, thus the CAPS LOCK!!! Geez! Critics! TIC :P

Enough bus accidents. This must be a heck of a year for bad drivers. :beer:

thank goodness they're all alright.

Ok, they say bad things happen in 3s. First Cadets, then Colts, then Spirit. Let's hope that ENDS the bus mishaps.

Harvey