voting poll rigged with a voting bot?

just sparking some controversy!

was the poll ever really rigged?? is that story just made up so that cavaliers would get to go on last for two consecutive nights at two important shows..

dci wants cavaliers to win... and i wouldn't be surprised to see them pull a fast one on all of us with the voting poll..

hey it may not be much.. but it still gives them an advantage.

Do you realize that "DCI" is:

The Cavaliers, The Cadets, Blue Devils, Phantom Regiment, Madison Scouts, Bluecoats, Carolina Crown, Boston Crusaders, Blue Knights, Santa Clara Vanguard, Spirit of JSU, Glassmen, Crossmen, Colts, Seattle Cascades, Southwind, Mandarins, Capital Regiment, The Magic of Orlando, Troopers, Pioneer, Kiwanis Kavaliers and I believe some D-II and III corps as well?

In light of this fact do you realize how inane this sounds? Oh, you do? Oh good.

Do you realize that "DCI" is:

The Cavaliers, The Cadets, Blue Devils, Phantom Regiment, Madison Scouts, Bluecoats, Carolina Crown, Boston Crusaders, Blue Knights, Santa Clara Vanguard, Spirit of JSU, Glassmen, Crossmen, Colts, Seattle Cascades, Southwind, Mandarins, Capital Regiment, The Magic of Orlando, Troopers, Pioneer,  Kiwanis Kavaliers and I believe some D-II and III corps as well?

In light of this fact do you realize how inane this sounds?  Oh, you do?  Oh good.

well no crap man....

im just saying that dci wants their poster child to be the cavaliers...

<**> on this whole thread.

It's not the topic that bothers me, it's the manner in which you present it. Perhaps if you approached this with a bit more tact, people might be more responsive.

That said, I hardly believe DCI is selling us all out to the guys in green.

EDIT: I suppose I should have said that it's not that you have this opinion that bothers me, b/c you're entitled to it, but just that the way you choose to word it is pretty..... interesting.

do you actually believe that DCI did this, or are you just stiring the pot so to speak?

(question is to the original poster)

Edited by kristam

hey im just bored.. like i said ... just sparking a bit of controversy.. ya'll should know by now that im not a serious person..

i'd like to see them post the results of the poll after it was f-ed with just to see the crap he was trying to pull..

<**> Let me spell it out...

Shut the #### up.

I've seen some uninformed posts here, but you, sir, have topped them all. I'd suggest you apologize. The facts are clear in this case, and your "theory" is accusatory. You're suggesting that DCI makes efforts to fix their competitions.

Even as a "joke", that's offensive. <**>

Edited by drumcat