Raiders to Finish Season Without Drum Major

The Americanos won Division III in '94 without using a drum major/conductor on a podium.

Best of luck Raiders!

Mike

'Canos 80, 81, 86, 87, 93-96

Adam is a great guy, and good friend, so it pains me to see that someone in his family has become ill. Adam you have my thoughts and prayers. If there is one thing being a member of the Raiders for three summers had taught me was that no matter what, the Raiders have and always will endure any hardship they encounter. That is what makes the orginization as sucessful as they are, and the east coast powerhouse that we know them to be. Best of luck Raiders.

Regards,

Evan Kempey

Best of Luck to the Raiders for the 2005 season

will say a prayer for Adam and his Family

The kids were very sad to see Adam leave so quickly he has meant so much to the corps. He started the season as the backfield DM, but as the press release on DCP stated, there was another issue right before the first show of the season concerning the health of another Raider member and the Front Side DM stepped down and learned the drill and music in just 7 days and filled the spot.

Adam, Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

Edited by Marching Mallets