Murfreesboro

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy Name! Cadets really edging up on Cavies and seperating themselves from the pack. That's a small spread if I've ever seen one. I hope they can keep cleaning and keep picking up momentum. I really want to see them win this year.

Wow. A three point spread between Cadets and Devils. That is tremendous. I wouldn't say a fight at *the* top, but it looks like a fight between 3-6 rather than 4-6 now.

This is the point where I usually get concerned about Madison. They tend to lose steam at the end, while PR usually picks it up. I think the Bluecoats maybe in a bit of a stalemate. I have a feeling they're having a hard time getting it clean enough...still time, though. Although, to be honest, I don't see them catching PR. Madison....*maybe*, if Madison has peaked early....they tend to do that.

Also, what the #### is up with Crown's brass score? 16.4? No way.

....and get it to my Crown Guard ladies and gents. 18.1 !

Wow, tight races. I expect some shakeups tomorrow in Indy!

But man, the Bluecoats are still getting destroyed in Visual...

A buddy just called me and told me they were quite dirty visually and he thinks that is what's holding them back. Any comments anyone...?

He also predicts The Cadets will win tomorrow night.

quote=fourouttheforty,Jul 29 2005, 11:23 PM]

Wow, tight races. I expect some shakeups tomorrow in Indy!

But man, the Bluecoats are still getting destroyed in Visual...

This is starting to make me think that I may have more than just hope that PR can catch BD. Go Regiment! :worthy::huh::huh:

:worthy: There are a few what the ??? in the recaps....... very surprised at the big gap in the percussion scores...... will be interesting to see what happens in Indy.... but another year where there is no "movement" in TN.....so no big surprises at least for me....still think Blue Devils could end up 5-6th this year

PR, next to LAST in guard. Guess it's an improvement over LAST. They need to get guard and visual up, and BD will go down.

Rocketman - singing in the rain

ampssuck