Why isn't DCI giving Cadets any writeups

I just think its funny that after each major show, DCI would post a message on the front page about Cavaliers on top at San Antonio, Cavaliers on top at Murfreesboro...

but yet.. nothing about Cadets end the Cavaliers undefeated season bid and Win at Indianapolis..

i guess DCI forgot to tell the judges to let the cavaliers win in Indy...

DONT DENY IT!!

Things i've learned this season.

slotting happens...

people don't like vocals...

DCI loves the cavaliers

and apparently the cavaliers show is so easy a bunch of high schoolers can memorize/march/play the first 30 seconds of their show, in San Antonio.

We are the Cadets

Lower your bugles and prepare to be assimilated

We will add your woodwind and amp distinctiveness to our own

Resistance is Futile.

There is a certain level of security in blindness like this. You have to envy the smugness that one can achieve when you focus on one item and ignore everything around you.

Yes...if nothing was proven at Indy, slotting happens! Just ask several corps.

And DCI instructs the judges on how to score...Certainly the trends of a closing gap between the Cadets and the Cavaliers was not seen in previous shows, or that Phantom was moving up.

People don't like vocals, except for those that do.

DCI loves the Cavaliers...all the DCI members...including the the Cadets...oh wait a minute, that doesn't sound right...just leave at the undefined "DCI".

You are right. The Cavaliers show is easy. High school students at a clinic can march the show...and we all know that they would outscore the corps.

Do you just leave your logic in bed when you start posting at this early hour in the morning? Go back to bed and try getting up with all your faculites.

I have noticed that with DCI and actually Drum Corps World also...not sure why the favoritism...seems like they are punishing one corps...but it should be about the members and leave the politics for the off season and the corps meetings.

Amy

slotting happens... 

I still want to see how this is possible given how shook up things were after Indy. Vanguard in 9th? Phantom over BD? Cadets over Cavaliers? Do you really think all these things would happen if the corps truly were slotted? Don't you think a slotted SCV would be MUCH higher than 9th???

I just think its funny that after each major show, DCI would post a message on the front page about Cavaliers on top at San Antonio,     Cavaliers on top at Murfreesboro...

but yet..     nothing about      Cadets end the Cavaliers undefeated season bid and Win at Indianapolis..

DONT DENY IT!!

slotting happens...  

DCI loves the cavaliers

and apparently the cavaliers show is so easy a bunch of high schoolers can memorize/march/play the first 30 seconds of their show, in San Antonio.

Sheesh. Your favourite corps wins the show, and you STILL find something to complain about?

Dear God, man...why can't you simply enjoy the show itself, or the fact that the Cadets pulled off the victory?

Things I've learned this post:

-You don't like Grammar.

-You are apparently a Borg.

-Even when your corps wins, you complain.

-You apparently think a bunch of high schoolers can perform the Cavaliers' show, or at least that is the inference you knew you were making when you made your asinine comment, otherwise you wouldn't have made the comment at all.

-You are good for a laugh on a Monday morning.

P.S. If slotting happened, then Cadets -who have been sitting in 2nd all season long- would have stayed in second, and Regiment -who has been sitting in 4/5 all season long- would not have moved into 3rd. Gosh, did you actually engage your brain this morning? Perhaps a little coffee would have helped.

Edited by Tsar Nikk

I just think its funny that after each major show, DCI would post a message on the front page about Cavaliers on top at San Antonio,    Cavaliers on top at Murfreesboro...

but yet..    nothing about      Cadets end the Cavaliers undefeated season bid and Win at Indianapolis..

DONT DENY IT!!

slotting happens... 

DCI loves the cavaliers

OH, please get serious !! :rolleyes:

DONT DENY IT!!

slotting happens... 

Are you trying to be ironic, or do you actually believe the things you wrote?