Argonauts: Where are you?

Why are Bruce and myself the only Argos here?  Speak up!

Last time I checked I was an Argo. Even though I was in Tut's evil band.

Bruce,

How is the trip going?  What shows?  what corps?  I will see you Tuesday in Brockton.  We are getting a little antsy and excited for the trip

Pete

The trip is going well. I went and visited the Crusaders yesterday in Connecticut. They are looking quite a bit better than the last time I saw them, which was in Denver. I will see them compete on Sunday in Pittsfield MA. I have seen quite a few corps. I was in Indy for the DCI Midwest championships. I didn’t think that I was going to like the Blue Devils, because all of their obnoxious narration that pollutes the show, but I have to admit that I enjoyed their show. I thought that the Cavies should have won, but it would be hard to judge. The Cadets are pretty darn good. I had a stop in Pittsburgh, for a show there. Got to see Yamato for the first time, this year. The Cadets won that show too, over the Cavilers. The crowd was not happy. There was quite a few boo’s when they announced the Cavies in second place. I’m in Allentown today, for two days of drum corps (DCI East) I’m going to go down to the show early, there is nowhere to park at the stadium and the Blue Devils are only a few blocks away practicing, so I will check them out before the show starts. I will see you next week.

• 16 years later...