2 Carolina Crown 88.300

3 Colts 84.350

4 Southwind 81.500

5 Pacific Crest 79.700

6 Esperanza 76.250

DIVISION II

1 Blue Stars 84.900

... :(

I'm all for BLOO passing them up, but you've gotta wonder what the heck is going on...

Edited by NR_Ohiobando

keep on rolling Colts. I'll see you guys in Allentown on Saturday!!!!

DIVISION I

1 Madison Scouts  90.250

2 Carolina Crown  88.300

3 Colts  84.350

4 Southwind  81.500

5 Pacific Crest  79.700

6 Esperanza  76.250

DIVISION II

1 Blue Stars  84.900

... :(

I'm all for BLOO passing them up, but you've gotta wonder what the heck is going on...

seems like scouts are stalled, which is interesting considering how hot they were all year, hmmmm :blink:

yes it could. If you guys think back to 1993 when Colts first made finals, they were 14th at preview of champions in Michigan. Two weeks later they hammered their way into 12th on semi finals night and made it to the big dance.

It will be interesting to see Scouts this weekend. In seeing them in Dallas, San Antonio & Enid, I was fearful that their show might max out too soon, lacking enough musical depth to keep up with the rest of the top 6. Without seeing them, who knows if that is the case. Regardless, by far the best Madison has been since 1999 and it is so darned refreshing to see them back the mix!

Harvey

Just got back from Warrenton.

I've seen Crown twice, and I'm still impressed.

No postcards for Colts. Great show.

Madison had a loud ending, but it didn't seem like an ending.

I was pretty surprised Southwind beat Pacific Crest. I like late 90s Southwind repertoire compared to the current stuff, though I'm not complaining. Okay, I'll complain a little bit - there's very little variety in the music.

I believe this was my first ever viewing of Blue Stars and Esperanza - cool stuff from both those guys.

recaps would help

Any Colts fan willing to bet a "round" at the pub as to who comes out on top? Colts vs. Crossmen?

I haven't seen the Colts yet, but the Crossmen fired one off at West Chester, I am looking forward to Allentown. This will be good.

Maybe the pubbing should be done before the show? Check out www.yea.org for a beer tasting festival within walking distance to the stadium.

Side note: No I don't work for YEA....just think this is a great idea so i'll be there.

BOOTS!