Give a Shout-Out

OK, I'll start:

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah! I'd like to give a shout-out to all the kids on the tour, but 'specially the Vanguard from Santa Clara C-A! That's right! A'ight! And I'd like to give a big shout out to the cooks, the bus drivers, and all those guys and la-deez who keep em powered UP! And a big shout-out to big Key, Danny and Ricky V.

And all youz whos been dissin my kids out there, a'ight, now you just listen to big P. You gotta give'em some love this week, mmhhmm, dats right, and you gotta dig'em cuz this week's what it all about. You got it? You got it? You gotta be thinkin big V this week, uh-huh, big V.

Peace.

Special shout out to the Phantom Regiment!!! :blink::blink::blink: Please continue to CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN. On next week in Foxboro, MA, you will have the fan support to make history!!! We are soooo very proud of you all!!!!

Rock the house as always!!! See ya in Foxboro!!!!

Go Phantom Regiment!!! Good luck to all corps going into DCI Championship week!!!

Word up!!!! Peace!!

I'm going to put on my Troopers' John Mellencamp Dance Naked shirt right now.

Edited by OtherDaryl

Mandarins, SCV, and Phantom... ROCK ON!