Rumor: Surprise in Scouts finals performance

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, wrong thread...

Actually, Jason, if I'd finished my original thought, that'd be a suitable response...:devin:

Edited by sooneralum2001

Finals suprise? Hope it isn't anything like the "new ending" annoucned by Reliable Rondo for the quarter finals broadcast.

My guess, Carmen picks up a Trumpet and tops the highest note ever played at DCI. Little did we know that all summer she has been practicing the one note, and all the down time from sitting in that big box during rehearsal she has been buzzing on a mouth piece.

The real question is....what note will it be?

My guess, Carmen picks up a Trumpet and tops the highest note ever played at DCI. 

Gotta be higher than a concert C

Carmen takes off her wig to reveal that there really was no female guest performer this year

Finals suprise?  Hope it isn't anything like the "new ending" annoucned by Reliable Rondo for the quarter finals broadcast.

My guess, Carmen picks up a Trumpet and tops the highest note ever played at DCI.  Little did we know that all summer she has been practicing the one note, and all the down time from sitting in that big box during rehearsal she has been buzzing on a mouth piece.

Hahaha, oh man you crack me up