new faces arriving

Congrats to Bluecoats for cracking the top 5 and almost getting 4th. Also congrats to madison. Someone new with specials on the DVD's Blue got it last year. It's great to see new faces at the top.

Congratulations especially to the Bluecoats, who for the second year in a row record their highest placing ever. :)

Well, I wouldn't exactly call the Scouts a new face.

I predicted after seeing bluecoats in Memphis this year that they would be in the top 5.

They just kept upping it a notch week after week..

A mark of a true champion.

Reggie,,you know what I am saying b**bs

True, but they have been absent for a few years. Welcome back guys.

Welcome to the Top 5 Bluecoats.

That's too bad that after all the hype and after doing so well in the beginning of the season that the Scouts only received 6th. But that's still an amazing accomplishment for a corps who just 3 years ago didn't make Finals! And hats off to the Top 5 this year too for an amazing season, especially the Coats.

True, but they have been absent for a few years. Welcome back guys.

Welcome to the Top 5 Bluecoats.

Yeah, that sounds better.

I loved both shows this year, by the way.

Bluecoats are the Revolutionary corps. They will win a title in the near future.

~>conner

Bluecoats are the Revolutionary corps. They will win a title in the near future.

Having been involved wih this corps both times they were not able to field a corps, and seeing the re-building process under Ted Swaldo; this surge to the top 5 has been very deliberate in the planning process.

What is also nice to see is that Canton DOES NOT go about things preaching "win win win." They do it with a simply slogan, "Be the best we can be with what we have." This slogan has and is serving them well.

As for Conner's comment on them winning a title in the near future -- this will happen at the right time, and the right time may be in the next two to four years. I do look for them to work diligently, as they have the past wo seasons, to perfect their craft, which will keep them in the upper echelon!!