Finals week thoughts and observations.

Great review! I agree with most of your thoughts as well....I loved the Colts and Crown....it seems these two corps are becoming two of my favourite Div 1 corps. I disagree however with your thoughts on the Cadets....I think that they were worthy of their title....I enjoyed all aspects of the their program....especially the visual. I can't wait to see what they put on the field next year...

Once again, Awesome review!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey G, great review. Aren't you proud you made "the blog"! :P b**bs

Yeah, his snip on the blog and the comments that follow are some of the best reading on drum corps this summer! Hilarious!

Yeah it is so hilarious lambasting someone for their opinion. It makes me wonder what is being taught in the school system by teachers these days. That you have to think like the "thought police" or else you will be crucified for having a differing opinion? God forbid. :worthy:

Sheesh...give me a break :blink:

Yeah it is so hilarious lambasting someone for their opinion. It makes me wonder what is being taught in the school system by teachers these days. That you have to think like the "thought police" or else you will be crucified for having a differing opinion? God forbid. :worthy:

Here we go again. . .harrassment, harrassment, right?

If you state an opinion, especially as bluntly as some of you do, then you should expect someone to come back firing at you. Goodness knows I put myself in that camp as being opinionated. Its not the thought police. . .its the nature of discussion.

I have a feeling if someone said the same comments about 27th, your reaction would be no different.

Yeah it is so hilarious lambasting someone for their opinion. It makes me wonder what is being taught in the school system by teachers these days. That you have to think like the "thought police" or else you will be crucified for having a differing opinion? God forbid. :blink:

Steph - Isn't that cross getting a little heavy, dear? :worthy:

Excuse Me? <**>

Here we go again. . .harrassment, harrassment, right?

If you state an opinion, especially as bluntly as some of you do, then you should expect someone to come back firing at you.  Goodness knows I put myself in that camp as being opinionated.  Its not the thought police. . .its the nature of discussion.

I have a feeling if someone said the same comments about 27th, your reaction would be no different.

I'm so over you pretending you know anything bout me. Do me a favor and if it bothers you so much, my opinions, why don't you hit the ignore button on me and I'll return the favor on you. Okay?

Don't "assume" anything about me. You don't have the right to attack me and "fire" at me at every turn for my opinions, you don't have to agree with me but that doesn't give you the right to come at me at every turn. There is a difference between debating and discussing issues and just outright coming at someone every time they state something that you don't agree with.

I was just stating an opinion about what was written in the blog that you seemed to find so amusing. It's sad to me that anyone would find attacking peoples opinions amusing. <**>

Don't forget to hit that 'ignore" button when it comes to my opinions. Thank you! Because I will be doing it.

Edited by Lancerlady

I'm so over you pretending you know anything bout me. Do me a favor and if it bothers you so much, my opinions, why don't you hit the ignore button on me and I'll return the favor on you. Okay?

Don't "assume" anything about me. You don't have the right to attack me and "fire" at me at every turn for my opinions, you don't have to agree with me but that doesn't give you the right to come at me at every turn. There is a difference between debating and discussing issues and just outright coming at someone every time they state something that you don't agree with.

I was just stating an opinion about what was written in the blog that you seemed to find so amusing. It's sad to me that anyone would find attacking peoples opinions amusing. <**>

Don't forget to hit that 'ignore" button when it comes to my opinions. Thank you! Because I will be doing it.

All I know about you is from your posts and the ton of private messages I have received from you (and your husband) both on here and at soundmachine. So, I know quite a bit I guess.