So, what souvies did you get at Finals?

tried to buy corps car window cling stickers (at a So Cal event) - cuz you can take 'em off and put 'em back on but nobody I asked had them :(

in case anyone is listening - please carry these so I can cover the back window of my car! b**bs

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Troopers T-Shirt

Troopers kid t-shirt

Cadets Orange Zone T

Cavaliers Green '70s retro T

In addition, I had already bought a Garfield G T and the Crossmen red ringed T

I really wanted to get a Phantom T, but I didn't really care for any of their shirts.

The Cadets cap

The Cadets sweatshirt

Blue Devils t-shirt

The Cadets "Liquid" T-shirt

Crossmen t-shirt

Phantom Regiment white sweatshirt

Phantom black Rhapsody T with the blue lettering.

Colts black T "The only fractions you need to know" with 5 time signatures underneith.

A couple of patches

Little bit of this ... little bit of that ....

But the coolest thing was a mini replica Phantom Regiment 18-wheeler. Doors in back even open!! Only 5 bucks!!! Of all my souvies, this one spurred the most "let me see"s in our section!!!!

I also liked the Bluecoats hand-made winter scarves -- although I didn't purchase one (didn't seem right in 90+degree weather!!!)

I bought Crossmen T-shirts for my neice and nephew. I've been checking out guide star.....no more rich corps get my money.

Little bit of this ... little bit of that ....

But the coolest thing was a mini replica Phantom Regiment 18-wheeler. Doors in back even open!! Only 5 bucks!!! Of all my souvies, this one spurred the most "let me see"s  in our section!!!!

I also liked the Bluecoats hand-made winter scarves -- although I didn't purchase one (didn't seem right in 90+degree weather!!!)

I have one of those trucks. I bought it from Phantom's website earlier in the year along with a PR bobble head doll. They are both on top of my monitor. While I didnt buy any souvies at finals this year....since I didnt go to finals....I did buy quite a bit of stuff at the 2 different local shows I attended. I bought a pin from each corps that was at both shows I went to. My girlfriend bought a bunch of Vanguard stuff and a Scouts tshirt.

I dropped $20 bones into the Troopers donation bucket and am going to wear the shirt I bought in 2001 again next year. Best fricking t-shirt I've ever had...I've even swam in it & left it in the Florida sun to try to make it look like I actually marched. Washed it at least 50 times. My wife thinks that it's kevlar. This thing is solid dude.

Get a Troopers blue shirt - you will not be dissapointed.

tried to buy corps car window cling stickers (at a So Cal event) - cuz you can take 'em off and put 'em back on but nobody I asked had them :(

in case anyone is listening - please carry these so I can cover the back window of my car!  b**bs

Cavies have a static cling window decal in their online store. Is this what you're talking about?

link to online store