2005 tour stories

Now that you guys have had a chance to sit back and take a breather from drum corps for a week,,,,,,

Tell us your favorite tour story :)

Funny

Sad

Best City

Worst Food

X rated b**bs

Hahaha, I got one...

Back Story:

Last year I got sick and my mom (who is slightly crazy) called my pit arranger to get me some medicine or I don't know what but whatever...Which was weird only because my mom didn't have her cell phone number. But alas, my mom, through some form of witchcraft or black magic got her number...again, whatever...

Funny Part:

So I show up kind of sick to one camp. Pit arranger informs new pit tech of past happenings. So being that the new pit tech has (as well as myself) quite the sarcastic attitude, took his chance to burn me. Which was funny. So I was like, "hey, I can't this crap off of the new guy"...So, with the arranger's help, I formulated a plan. This time, I got my mom to call the new dude during his lunch. So she did, and proceeding to completely annihilate him via phone. So he felt like crap, and went to talk to the arranger about the situation. So she calls me over to talk about it (much to the dismay of the tech). So she starts asking me questions about the summer blablablabla...I tried to sound pitiful, but whenever I looked at his face and it's absolutely slaughtered expression-I burst out laughing...He was then informed of the joke, and proceeded to bow to me. Everyday. And he got my lunch, and washed my clothes. And bought me all kinds of delicious resturant food all summer...okay I made that last part up, but he was absolutely stunned for about thirty minutes while we all laughed at the situation...and the dog behind the fence...

One day after ensemble block after the runthrough, i felt very sick to my stomach...it appears that i needed to make "number 2"...so i decided to hold it in till announcements are over. But it seems like it didn't want to stay in...it started to hurt, so i ran to on of the vis techs and was like..."I HAVE TO PUKE!!!" So this place that we were at didn't have any form of bathrooms for 900 yards...it was just this huge field...so i just ran to the side 20 yards away from the end zone and did the "number 2" on the side of the field! Luckly everyone was paying attention to the corps director while he was giving announcements.... Now i know what you guys are thinking...how did i wiped myself... well... there was no trees either... lucky for me that the sprinkler system was activiated....so i think you can figure out what i did next.... hahahaha

• 2 weeks later...

Our move in site this year was awesome.. aside from the rain..the hills ...the bipolar weather...and the lack of places to go on the free nights.... One of the best memories was one day when the guard was working over the part that we called the corrall. Well.. there were alot of dogs in this particular school.. and we always played with them.. pet them.. You know.. us guard people are sooo dog friendly.. Well one of the dogs got too friendly and decided to mark his spot.. On my firends leg.. she got peed on... lol..then my best friend from the summer... another dog.. seconds later peed on her water jug... She had to wait for 3 days sharing water cause the dog peed on her jug.hheheh.. good times!

One day after ensemble block after the runthrough, i felt very sick to my stomach...it appears that i needed to make "number 2"...so i decided to hold it in till announcements are over.  But it seems like it didn't want to stay in...it started to hurt, so i ran to on of the vis techs and was like..."I HAVE TO PUKE!!!"  So this place that we were at didn't have any form of bathrooms for 900 yards...it was just this huge field...so i just ran to the side 20 yards away from the end zone and did the "number 2" on the side of the field!  Luckly everyone was paying attention to the corps director while he was giving announcements....  Now i know what you guys are thinking...how did i wiped myself... well... there was no trees either... lucky for me that the sprinkler system was activiated....so i think you can figure out what i did next....    hahahaha

eww.