• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the South shall RISE AGAIN!!!

b**bs

And the South shall RISE AGAIN!!!

b**bs

Oh yeah, you guys are lucky I didn't know that all of Crunchy Frog's competitors were gonna be Southern corps. We coulda had a civil war reinactment as the opener, a-la Bayonne Bridgemen. :P

or at 812 you could watch some nice drummers, NYPD who i am no longer associated with, but will always root for, they go on right before minicorps, and are defending champs! (that i was aprt of) check them out for somestuff that will make you drum corps people proud...sorry CF i just couldnt let you take people away from my boys...

Another pretty serious competiton for Brass Ensemble. Dave Martin's Hitmen versus Prime Time Brass...all former Hitmen except Donny Allen and Mark Kelly.

PTB is playing some cool stuff too, little Joe.

Donny

Please be aware that all rules governing the I&E will be in effect. With the use of the stadium rules have to be inforced. All ensembles, Mini Corps and Choruses have total numbers of involvement. These requirements must be enforced for safety considerations and time frams at the stadium.

To be judged a Chorus must have 10 to 50 people.

Another pretty serious competiton for Brass Ensemble. Dave Martin's Hitmen versus Prime Time Brass...all former Hitmen except Donny Allen and Mark Kelly.

PTB is playing some cool stuff too, little Joe.

Donny

Wow...... Mark Kelly in the house.... this is gonna be cool!!!!

Fran