The most intense competition at DCA

Please be aware that all rules governing the I&E will be in effect.  With the use of the stadium rules have to be inforced.  All ensembles, Mini Corps and Choruses have total numbers of involvement.  These requirements must be enforced for safety considerations and time frams at the stadium.

To be judged a Chorus must have 10 to 50 people.

...Good reminder..........Rules are Rules.............. B)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, you guys are lucky I didn't know that all of Crunchy Frog's competitors were gonna be Southern corps.  We coulda had a civil war reinactment as the  opener, a-la Bayonne Bridgemen.  :P

But if you remember Lee, in the the Bridgemen Civil War, the south won!

Speaking of choruses, I only caught the end of ChoralVets, but they were hilarious!  Does anyone have the lyrics to their tune??

"Enormous #####" performed by Davinci's Notebook.

I've seen the lyrics online. If you dare, type in Enormous ##### in Google but make sure you add lyrics to that search.

We also sang "It's Alright." performed by Huey Lewis and the News.

We had a great time, once again, and the crowd was great despite the worst possible venue available. We were told it was going to be in the Ice Rink and even earlier in the evening Tom Peashey was telling us it was going to be there despite the sheets saying otherwise. Alas....something about a left hand and a right hand, once again.

But again, we had a blast and will look to becoming the Lance Armstrong of I & E Chorus next year.