The one thing you do not miss about tour.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"GOOD MORNING BLUECOATS!"

"GOOD MORNING BLUECOATS!"

Waking up on a rainy morning to the following:

*singing*IT'S A BEAUTIFUL MORNING!*/singing*

*BUZZER*

GLASSMEN, TIME TO GET UP!!!

A few of the things I know I won't ever miss:

-Not being able to sleep because it was too hot in the gym wherever we were staying.

-"One meat, one cheese" - and the only meat is bologna. (I've never touched bologna again after 87, 88.)

-Having to reach for the aspirin first thing EVERY morning because my knuckles were all swollen from slapping the contra around.

-Going to the bathroom in a nasty truck stop. Sometimes with no paper or door on the stall.

-Completely, insanely erratic showers. Too hot. Too cold. Pressure too high. Pressure too low. Nozzle at waist level. No nozzle at all. Temperature fluctuates wildly from too hot to too cold. Let's put it this way:

You know you're in trouble when the directions somebody gives you to the showers goes like this "Just go out these doors and walk to the end of the building and then walk in the direction of the screaming." True story....

Edited by bradrick

Sunburn, cold showers, waking up in the middle of the night in some gym and trying to figure out in my mind where I am.