Hurricane Katrina Disaster Relief Fund Information

DCP'rs are a generous and caring lot. There is much discussion about what we can do to help out the victims of Hurricane Katrina. There already is a channel set up to facillitate our desire to help...the American Red Cross. Below are two ways to contribute easily.

Please note that these methods do not guarantee that YOUR money will go directly to the victims. The way the fund is set up is to disperse funds for all relief efforts. Monies previously raised are already being sent into the disaster area, but much, much more is needed. Your contribution will help beef up the fund, will certainly help in the hurricane relief effort one way or the other, and will help the Red Cross prepare for future disasters.

To donate online to the Red Cross National Disaster Relief Fund

Under "Select ONE of the following:

National Disaster Relief Fund

Donate by Phone

Call 1-800-HELP-NOW

To donate for disaster relief, please mention the Disaster Relief Fund.

DCP'rs are a generous and caring lot. There is much discussion about what we can do to help out the victims of Hurricane Katrina. There already is a channel set up to facillitate our desire to help...the American Red Cross. Below are two ways to contribute easily.

Please note that these methods do not guarantee that YOUR money will go directly to the victims. The way the fund is set up is to disperse funds for all relief efforts. Monies previously raised are already being sent into the disaster area, but much, much more is needed. Your contribution will help beef up the fund, will certainly help in the hurricane relief effort one way or the other, and will help the Red Cross prepare for future disasters.

Donate by Phone

Call 1-800-HELP-NOW

THANKS!!!

The people of Bay St. Louis, are DCI show sponsors, and that town has been all but destroyed. I am sure that they will need our help.

My family is in Gulfport, MI, and, although we know, as of this morning that they are alive, it is probabale that they have lost their home. A survivor interviewed on CNN last night reported that their neighborhood " no longer exists".

Now is the time to give as generously or more than we did to help those in other nations, as you can be sure that other nations will not come to our aid......this is America's Tsunami...and Americans are the most generous people in the world!!!!!

Donate by Phone

Call 1-800-HELP-NOW

One Correction, select "2005 Hurricane Relief" when donationg online.

Thanks!!!

I've been trying to contact the Red Cross to make a financial donation most of the afternoon. Both their website and phone lines are literally swamped with traffic at the moment, but I intend to keep trying.

I've been trying to contact the Red Cross to make a financial donation most of the afternoon. Both their website and phone lines are literally swamped with traffic at the moment, but I intend to keep trying.

I just did it online without problem or delay. Try again.

I did it online. When I hit checkout, it gave me an error. After tyring about 50 more times, it finally went through. Just keep clicking and eventually it will connect.

Kevin Stahl

Bluecoats Baritone 96-99

Bluecoats Visual Staff 00-03

Glassmen Visual Staff 04-05

Red Cross has changed their layout a bit, so instead of entering an amount, you click a button with a preset value, which I was able to get working fine.