Thank you Jimmy and congrats!

Althought it is my first year in the Bucs, I have been around Drumcorps for many years. I have never seen a person work so hard and so tirelss, Yet alone the director.

Jimmy you are the greatest and will be reward.

Adam

92-00 Butler Vagabonds

01 Pioneer

02 Perc Arr. NightStorm Sr.

03 Cru

05 -Sold on the Balance in Blue

My wife Mitzi and I ("He Said, She Said") interviewed Jim for Drum Corps World several years ago (1999??) - we found him to be humble, unassuming and probably a man you would underestimate if you judged him based on appearances alone. His accomplishments on behalf of the Buccaneers have been huge over the years, and I am pleased to say that I knew him in some small manner along the way. Carry on, Jim.

Arrrrrr yes 1996 Rochester NY...... Thanks for asking Jim. Glad to help get the ball rolling. See ya Sunday night at retreat.

It was such an honor to march in the Bucs after a huge gap (my first year was 94 and I came back in 03) and it truely felt like I never left home.

Jimmy, you are such a wonderful guy and you have brought this corps so far. You give and give to this corps and to DCA and now it is time for you to sit back and enjoy what you have accomplished.

No matter what happens this weekend, these past 10 years are always gonna be the most awesome years the Bucs have ever had.

You rock man! (and I still wish I would have listened to you at the St. Patrick's Day pay-rade in Allentown.)

Heather

A Class act. Played next to him at Cos's Funeral. No matter what happens this weekend A Class Act.

If I may be so bold - and those that know me will wonder why I'm even ASKING - on behalf of ALL Buccaneers - past, present, and future - I would like to thank Jimmy for his years of leadership at the helm of the Bucs and for guiding the corps to its place of honor today.  Congratulations Jimmy, and thank you!  The product is worthy of the tireless effort you have contributed.  "We're ready now to take anyone!"  Good luck Jim and ALL the Bucs this weekend.  I will be screaming from the top of the stadium!

Amen.

Jimmy, my respect and admiration for you run very deep. I am proud to be a Buccaneer with you at the helm, and I'm even prouder to call you my friend. Thank you for all you do for the Balance in Blue!

Edited by TomMoore