Gas Availability in Scranton?

$2.67 on the Pennsylvania Turnpike (476 I think) this morning from Philly to Wilkes-Barre. Haven't read the entire thread so sorry if this is duplicate info..............

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

about $2.75 to $2.99 in most places...a few over $3

People use to laugh at my little 3 cylinder geo metro. At 42 mpg city and about 50 hwy its gets driven alot more now.

$3.19 a gallon in Reading this morning...

Let's thank George W for this! Ever since he became the "almighty" we are put into a war we will never win, oil prices are up, 9/11, and reading levels havegone down...okay that was me adding that after listening to his speech yesterday...."the coach guard....coast guard..."

I hope all is well and everyone gets enough gas to make it home. I know I went out at 10 pm last night and had to drive a few miles to fill up my car. I went home to get our truck and said, "forget it!" I believe I will be riding my new bike, that I got last year and rode two times, to work.

BE SAFE!!!!

Let's thank George W for this!  Ever since he became the "almighty" we are put into a war we will never win, oil prices are up, 9/11, and reading levels havegone down...okay that was me adding that after listening to his speech yesterday...."the coach guard....coast guard..."

Take it to DCP-C. There is an appropriate forum there for President Bush's role or non-role in the surge in gas prices.

For those worried about having enough gas:

I heard Gov. Rendell on the radio this morning saying that while other states are having problems, there is not currently a gas shortage in PA.

Take that for what it's worth.

i also saw on the news this morning she's considering rationing gas. :whistle: