1. 1. Who will be bigger in 10 years

• DCI
    • DCA

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know (or care) if any DCA corps would outscore any of the DCI top-12, but I DO know that you folks have a great show this year, and perform it VERY well...as do the Bushwackers.

Mike

I like variety in shows and approaches. 3 years ago, at DCA Championships, I watched a Corps from Japan ( the Inspires )whose average age was probably about 22, entertain the DCA crowd with a highly innovative, sophisticated and "quiet show " that simply dazzled everyone in attendance. The crowd was mesmerized by their truly stunning musical and visual show. Within moments, I and others listened to another competing DCA Corps ( San Fran. Renegades ) that literally peeled our ears back. I hadn't heard a wall of sound like that since "95 Madison Scouts. It was incredible. Mouths dropped wide open at their opening chords. The Empire Statesmen exuded showmanship and were very entertaining. I could go on. But the bottom line is... there are very few people who leave a DCA Finals weekend of mini Corps Competition, Alumni Corps Spectacular, IE Competition, and the DCA competing Corps competition, saying they did not enjoy themselves with what they saw and heard.

Edited by Lieut. General Effect