Help in La.

I thought the New Orleans Saints were practicing and possibly going to play their home games in the Alamo Dome

I heard it was the Astrodome in Houston (which I was suprised to find out that it hadn't been demolished yet),

the Astrodome is still used for rodeos and stuff like that... i was there the other day - haven't been there recently to see if there are people there yet, though.

Wow... Guys, I live in Houston and we're starting to get gas shortages... There are people from Louisiana all over... This is a terrible tragedy... And they are sending refugees to the Astrodome (Houston), the Alamodome (San Antonio), Reunion Arena (Dallas), Ford Center (Beaumont) and everywhere else they can take them... I just can't believe this stuff... WOW. Please pray for these people...

Imagine being a veteran from the vets' home in Biloxi. They all bussed up here to the vets' home in DC. Talk about a haul for a bunch of senior citizens.

Just watching Inside Edition and they are talking about the people moved into the Astrodome, now the "Astro home." Bad pun for such an event.

"The Astrodome was built in 1965, originally for the Houston Astros." No, the dome was built for the Colt 45's, who then became the Astros. The team was named after the stadium, not the other way around.

"Interestingly enough, astroturf was first used in the Astrodome." You think??

What a mess we have with all the refugees from the Gulf states. As has been said, let's keep praying and doing what we can.