Any news on mini corps scores?

Just wonderin if anyone found out the results of the minicorps competition. We had to leave early. It was a great night though

I heard that Minn. Brass won mini-corps, Renegades second.........

Congratualations to MBI!!!!!!!!! I rode on the plane from Detroit to Wilkes-Barre with their set drummer, I think his name is Lee (I'm not good with names, sorry)........

I heard that Minn. Brass won mini-corps, Renegades second.........

Congratualations to MBI!!!!!!!!!  I rode on the plane from Detroit to Wilkes-Barre with their set drummer, I think his name is Lee (I'm not good with names, sorry)........

Yeap, Minne-Brass (A collection of current and former Marching members of MN Brass) edged out a very strong Renegade Mini-Corp. It was tight!

Yes, Lee is the Set drummer who has a long drum corps Instructor resumé. He also has marched , been Corps Director and Drum Major with MBI

Prelims tomorrow. we still have a lot of weekend left.

Flash

MN Brass - A bunch of years since 1978

Govenaires - 2005 Rookie Baritone

Edited by anokaflash

Congratulations MBI.

Hey... Maybe this will finally get Renegades out of 6th place on the field! B)

Congrats to Todd Tanji (fellow BD Alum!) and the Minnie-Brass for their first DCA Mini-Corps Championships!

:whistle:

I knew they would do a fantastic job when I was watching them warm up!

Congratulations and madd props to my boy Earl Brown of the Renegades for his second place finish in the solo snare competition.

Not too shabby for a guy who just last year came out of retirement (having marched with the Stockton Commodores and aging out with the Freelancers in 1977) and joined the Renegades after turning down my repeated offers to be a Renegade for a day and march with me in the 2004 Chinese New Years parade.

He called me last night and admitted to me that as of Wed. night he was thinking of not competing, and actually had to go on as soon as he arrived due to some other cancellations. Needless to say, the brotha threw down!

Way to represent!! :worthy::whistle::worthy:

Supposedly there was somebody video taping the solos for viewing on the internet. Anybody got info on this site? A link perhaps?

Edited by Russellrks

Congrats to Todd Tanji (fellow BD Alum!) and the Minnie-Brass for their first DCA Mini-Corps Championships!

:worthy:

I knew they would do a fantastic job when I was watching them warm up!

Thanks, Bro! To even be considered in the same class as the Renegades is

truly an honor. :blink:

Your bari solo in La Fiesta ROCKED! AND ... your new wife ... SHE'S HOT!

(luv ya, Francesca :blink:). :)

Edited by BDUFLS