Scores

Gary W

:( Anyone know what has happened to the scores page? It's been a long time since the last update... b**bs

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that Gold has beaten Vets by about a tenth. Sky has around an 80, don't know about the Hurcs. Can't find DCA homepage. It seems to have dissappeared.

note: DCA's website is down & DCP is not getting scores from the stadium. I don't want to post unreliable data so our score page will be updated with all scores in the morning. Also - we are expecting a great deal of other coverage from our team at the site so check back tomorrow for a bunch of coverage. I am making changes at DCP to allow us to completely cover major events next summer in a more reliable and timely manner. Thanks for your patience. George

Thanks George

The fact that I'm home waiting for scores with Gary and Ray now concerns me!

Well Dave...you've finally made it to the old drum corps guys club! I see that there's a problem with the DCA site and we'll have the complete scores in the morning. So let's do what we probably would have been doing if we were there. "It's your turn to get another round of cool ones from the fridge!" :whistle:

Well Dave...you've finally made it to the old drum corps guys club!  I see that there's a problem with the DCA site and we'll have the complete scores in the morning.  So let's do what we probably would have been doing if we were there.  "It's your turn to get another round of cool ones from the fridge!" :whistle:

Well so be it then....... this one is on me!!!