Dream Mini Corps has successful trip to DCA

Even though Dream's full corps could not make the trip to Scranton this year a small group got together with a mission to take a mini corps to represent Southern California...

Mission accomplished!! Not only did we have fun but watching the crowd dancing in the stands was worth the trip. Its hard not to move around during tunes like Magical Mystery Tour, Brazil, Yo Mambo, and Esmeralda Suite (special thanks to Dave Carico for his great works of art!).

We would like to thank everybody for their support this year and let you know that we will be returning to DCA with a full corps next season.

See you in 2006!!!

Congrats you guys--and for the record, so no one else has to go through the #### they call "the focus page" trying to find your scores...you all came in a solid 6th place.

Good job!!

I mentioned this in another thread before I found this one so I'll add it here with a few others.

CV congrats you on a great weekend. Several of us got to watch your mini corps performance and loved it. The only suggestion we had was that the D.M should have been in a prison guard uni with a shotgun (or super soaker). Then you could have a prison riot or whatever.

We've always been impressed with Dream since you came to our rehearsal site last year during finals and we shared the field some. Talked to you a little and just been watching ever since. Thanks for coming out to our rehearsal (sorry you caught our lunch break) this year. We'll have to coordinate that better. We were the ones doing the conga line in the parking lot while you were warming up and we didn't even know that was you! Was also talking to some of you about fundraising stuff. Hope I helped.

Once again, congrats on a great season and can't wait to see you back next year.