Congratulations to the Reading Buccaneers

abneuph

Even with a season like you all have just put in these boards always seem to remain a little quiet concerning Reading. You didn't talk hype, you didn't make predictions, you went out there this season and laid it all down on the field. You bring a different product to the DCA field and you bring it with the utmost class. It is outstanding to see that product recognized and to see the payoff of your hard work and planning. So now you can rest in the fact that you are indeed the 2005 DCA Champions. I, along with many others, am extremely proud each and every one of you! Forever Blue!

I echo kyle's comments. Your performance last night was absolutely ELECTRIC! Your hard work and determination this summer brings A LOT of pride to everyone who's ever worn Reading Blue. You carried yourselve's this season like true buccaneers; with class, proffesionalism, and remained humble and respectable the whole way. I was honored beyond explaination to be with you guys this weekend during your final preparations. thank you for letting me be a part of the celebration and thank you for finally bringing the gold back to Reading. with pride and love for all of you i have one last thing to say...

CONGRADULATIONS BUCCANEERS

FOREVER BLUE

Edited by bucspyke