Finals Gripe page

Things seemed to be a little better this year from my perspective.

There were a couple of things that happened at finals that got me a bit steamed.

First was actually at Semifinals.

A group of us in half uniform were trying to get into the Stadium Club to spend some of our hard earned money and were turned away because we did not have a ticket or a armband.(Arm bands were not issued until finals)

Anyways,,I had to go to the stadium front office and get a official from the stadium office AND DCA to walk me down there to get in.The management told the guy at the front door to let everyone in that wanted in that was in uniform or half uniform.It was a break down in communication that seemed to get straitened out in a professional manner.

My next Gripe was at finals.

I went into the stadium front office BEFORE the show and asked them where we could sit with our armbands.I WAS TOLD by STADIUM officials that ALL seats outside the 20 yard line of both side's of the field were GENERAL ADMISSION seats and were up for grabs,,first come first serve.

Now the real problem started when people started showing up with GENERAL ADMISSION tickets with seat assignments on them.One lady was EXTREMELY rude when she demanded her seat from the woman sitting 4 seats down from me IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CHOPS SHOW.

Lets forget for a moment that its simply rude and disrespectful to enter the stands while the corps are performing.Lets forget about the common courtesy of ASKING nicely "Madam,,your in my seat" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO This TROLL OF A WOMAN had to start running her mouth right then and there and was plain RUDE!!

Its a darn good thing that it was not MY seat she was trying to take.

To that rude TROLL!!!!!!!

Here's your sign!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you were misinformed on the 2nd part.

When I tried to buy General Admission seats for Finals, I was told "There are no General Admissions seats for finals, all seats are reserved."

That doesn't excuse the woman who was rude tho.

there were definately no general admission seats at finals and the lower level was completely sold out. corps members should not have been told what you were.

i had seat issues w/ someone in ours but i waited to have it addressed until after a performance was completed.

I think you were misinformed on the 2nd part.

YEPPERS,,,AND I WAS MISINFORMED BY STADIUM OFFICIALS.

BTW Myself and my corps took the highroad when this came up and simply moved further into the end zone to avoid any sort of misunderstandings.

Armbands? We don't need no stinkin' armbands!

I was all over that stadium in half uni and wasn't challenged by anyone. I was even in places I wasn't supposed to be in (first time there and didn't know my way around). Must have been my icy stare and the fact that I was twice the size of most of the guards.