DCA Souvie Staff

This weekend, I was extremely fortunate to celebrate with Carolina Gold. Over the course of the three days, I personally enjoyed meeting many people who wished the corps well, complimented the corps on their performances and congratulated us on our accomplishment. Sometimes being a souvie person has it's perks.

Personal shout outs:

Kelly from Corps Vets--thanks for all the souvie tips, great conversations, and being there for those important breaks. You are awesome!

Empire Statesmen Souvie table--your warm greetings and strong muscles Saturday morning were definately appreciated. Oh, I'm having someone check on the blue container rules.

Gulf Coast Sound--great hanging with you on souvie row, best of luck with your Mardi Gras fundraiser---Thank you loaning us your Honor Guard for our finals performance.

Fritz from Governaires

and

Bushwackers souvies--nice to meet and hang with you guys

Minnesota Brass souvie ladies enjoyed chatting with you while you browsed.

Rochester Crusaders hope your goal of having lighter containers for the trip home was accomplished.

To all other souvie folks at DCA many of whom I didn't get to talk with plan to catch up with you next season.

Judy

Carolina Gold Souvies

Edited by GuardOdyssey