Hypnotix Announces Equipment Agreements

IHypnotix yesterday annouced the purchase of, and assocation with, Kanstul Marching Brass and Dynasty Battery and Front Ensemble Percussion.

dynastykanstul.gif

Kanstul makes some of the finest marching brass. Hypnotix joins the ranks of some outstanding Div 2/3 corps with Kanstul brass including:

The Academy

Spokane Thunder

Mystikal

and several others which I am sure someone will remind me!

We are also proud to annouce that we will be marching with Dynasty percussion. Dynasty makes a terrific product and does many little things to make life easier for the smaller corps.

We are proud of these associations and are looking forward to taking the field in the Summer of 2006!

Jim

Edited by MUSICandCHARACTER

I do need to clarify the previous post as I have had some "comments" and "inquiries". Our agreement with Kanstul is that we buy the horns and they will make them :)

Kanstul as a policy only sells horns. Other companies may enter into more eleborate agreements. I probably used the term in this case inappropriately.

Thanks,

Jim

Sounds good! :)

Now when do we get the bodies to play 'em? B)

Sounds good! :)

Now when do we get the bodies to play 'em? B)

Indiana is a great marching state. And until Hypnotix formed, there hasn't been a corps in Indiana that I know off since Star of Indiana left the field for the stage.

We already have lots of fine students who have filled out audition info forms. More each day :)

I do believe Matt, you will have a good group to work with!

Jim