Why let PBS go to waste?

dcf06

So I was thinking, Now that DI has the primetime, why cant Div II/III get there share. Why cant we get our own show own pbs... I mean even IF it was a half hour at least we still get seen... Oh yea thats right we are worth the money! I think is a good dea but I really dont have faith Dci will be that kind... what do you think?

look who finally decides to come back onto the forums, *sniker*

Hiya Chris!

err...2/3, their own show on PBS? It's something you can recommend to the 2/3 directors, as it would have to be a project done by them and the 2/3 BOD.... not DCI.

Seriously, e-mail and talk to a director or two, see what they think.

Would have been nice if the Division II and Division III corps had some sort of recognition.

There are approximately 10 times as many participates in the combined numbers of div 2 and 3 than in of all div 1 corps combined.

Think about it.

Read the blogs.

With ALL the attention going to Div 1 exclusively, DCI is creating more disgruntled members everyday.

<**> <**> :( :sshh: :sshh:

There are approximately 10 times as many participates in the combined numbers of div 2 and 3 than in of all div 1 corps combined.

Think about it.

alright:

13 active div II corps (as listed on DCI.org) with a maximum of 135 members is 1755

23 active div III corps (as listed on DCI.org) with a maximum of 79 members is 1817

highest total possible members for Div II & III combined: 3572

24 Div I corps...most have around the max of 135 would be 3240, accounting for the fact that not all corps march "full" ranks, let's say 3000....not as many as potential II/III, but remember most corps don't march full ranks in II/III world either.

i understand your frustration, but come on....the math isn't that hard, instead of saying 10 times the members, i would suggest that perhaps the numbers are equal. which is still proof that more attention should be given to all the hard working folks in the II/III community.

Edited by tubawarrior

look who finally decides to come back onto the forums, *sniker*

Hiya Chris!

Are you sure that it’s really Chris. I’ve been kind of worried, since there the Crusaders web site has not indicated that the corps has returned home from Brockton. I really think something strange is going on.

23 active div III corps (as listed on DCI.org) with a maximum of 79 members is 1817

Did we change it from a cap of 60 members?