Crossmen Director

Who would make the best XMen director?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Who would make the best XMen director?

• Scott L.
    • Becky Terry
    • Jim Casella
    • Marc Sylvester
    • Michael Gaines
    • Larry The Cable Guy
    • Tom Green
    • Michael Irvin
    • John Madden
    • Keith Richards
    • Tommy Lee
    • Hulk Hogan
    • Ghandi
    • Sam Adams Light
    • St. Pauli Girl
    • A 3 Toed Sloth
    • Mr. T
    • Not Pavarotti, Not Domingo...The Other Guy
    • Moe Latour
    • David Holsinger
    • Michael Boo
    • Jeff Ream
    • Joe Paterno
    • Cream of Wheat Man
    • State Puft Marshmallow Man
    • Eddie Murphy

Okay, here it is. If you are in charge of YEA!, and you have to choose a new director for the Crossmen, which of these would you find most suitable? Keep in mind these particular individuals' impact on THEIR field, and how they could apply those influential behaviors to our activity, thus further pushing DCI into the mainstream/ESPN culture. Imagine how far some of these characters could take us...endless possibilities!!! Feel free to add more ideas, or elaborate on those you think would work.

Any helpful links would be appreciated!!

:rolleyes::wub::wub:

Sometimes, you just have to let art...be art.

Darn, I thought I was going to be the first to vote Michael Boo...but apparently I was the 2nd. Grr.. ^0^

Becky Terry.  No one knows or loves the Crossmen like she does.

Many people don't know this, but Michael Irvin has a passion for the Bones' pursuit of excellence which easily eclipses Becky's. She is simply human, while Michael Irvin has been known to skip out on halftime meetings just to see the marching bands play, urging them to play with the quality and energy that our beloved Bones produce each and every night. Here's to you, Mr. Big Football Player Who Loves Straight Legs In Black Pants With Red Nazi-Like Crosses On Their Brazieres!!!!!

:rolleyes::wub::wub:

Many people don't know this, but Michael Irvin has a passion for the Bones' pursuit of excellence which easily eclipses Becky's. She is simply human, while Michael Irvin has been known to skip out on halftime meetings just to see the marching bands play, urging them to play with the quality and energy that our beloved Bones produce each and every night. Here's to you, Mr. Big Football Player Who Loves Straight Legs In Black Pants With Red Nazi-Like Crosses On Their Brazieres!!!!!

:rolleyes:  :wub:  :wub:

<**>

If that whole comment isn't mildly offensive, I don't know what is...

i voted for paterno, because i want to see him pacing up and down the track throughout the show :)

I voted for Mr. T. Because I think it would be priceless to hear him yell:

"GET ON THE BUS FOOL!"

To the kids that are late getting out of the gym for a show.

Of maybe for the PBS/ESPN Broadcast promo's He could have a vignette like in Rocky III where they ask for his prediction and he could look at the camera menacingly and lick his lips before he says:

"Prediction.......(dramatic pause).......PAIN"

Also, If the corps were ever late to the gate....who would have the nerve to give out a penalty.

L

I voted for Larry the Cable Guy simply for the fact that I would like to hear "Get 'er Done!" yelled out at the beginning of every show.