Underrated Brass lines

AzEuph

in regards to phantom 93 -- i know this is a very minor thing... but that missed release just pisses the #### out of me every time i see the show... i mean... ahhhhh - so bad. 

SPEAKNG OF MISSED RELEASE......

It seems that there is a soprano hanging over in the 04 Cavies show, or are my ears deceiving me?  Can someone confirm that for me?

oooo yes...that trumpet hung it good...such a pity...such a beautiful chord...i love the 9th extension by the mellos...but yes...the lead trumpet hung and what a time to do it :P

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My list...

1997 Blue Stars - Yeah I was in it. Too bad we stunk it up in 1/4's because the rest of the week we where on fire. I think it was because we didn't practice after II/III finals. We won brass both nights (9.8 in finals).

word on that on we ruled that year in brass with only 25 people we were placing higher then many people 60 person lines

I will also add

Blue Stars 1999 smaller line but man I think we placed even higher in 1/4 finals then 1997 horn line but I am more partial to the 1997 one