Best DCA Year

Which year had the best quality of corps?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Which year had the best quality of corps?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2002 - prelims was the most exciting development in DCA history with both Renegades and Inspires mixing it up...

Inspires that year were a complete SHOCK...

I hear that, Tom.... I remember standing there on the steps of Scranton City Hall, listening to the Inspires playing a concert during a "key to the city" ceremony that Friday, and you asking me, with a smile on your face, "so... what do you think?" I think I muttered the same phrase that you used with Mickey!!!!

Fran

I hear that, Tom.... I remember standing there on the steps of Scranton City Hall, listening to the Inspires playing a concert during a "key to the city" ceremony that Friday, and you asking me, with a smile on your face, "so... what do you think?" I think I muttered the same phrase that you used with Mickey!!!!

Fran

We miss you, DCA.

Inspires did indoor show called "Hot Corps Night" this past summer instead of coming to DCA.

Pics from "Hot Corps Night" are here >>>

And now we have just started contest season. I hope we could come to DCA again, but we still don`t know when we can make it happen.

ho, inspires

Edited by kawasaki

HO

How goes it friend? Kurt and I discussed you several times this year... (good things)...

best of luck to Inspires - no matter where you are... please give Takahisa-san my best wishes on a successful season

come back this year please

Corps for corps...2005 was the best year possibly EVER in DCA, especially with the turnout of corps. Class A was a great show for that matter.

I watched ALL of the corps, for the first time ever, that made finals in 2005 and there were no slouches that got in. In fact there probably 3 or 4 corps that could have been in some other years finals.

Some of the choices for who judged finals kind of made me wonder.

Training beats what horns you play. Talent has a lot to do with how well your horn line scores. The loudest impact of both nights was performed on Bb horns. :huh::lol:

Donny