"G-Force Open House"!

FireSop1

"ATTENTION DRUM CORPS ENTHUSIASTS"!!!

The G-Force Drum & Bugle Corps will be holding it’s “OPEN HOUSE/MEMBERSHIP DAY” On January 14, 2006 at 1:00 PM. The OPEN HOUSE will be held at the "Tree of Life" Church in Latrobe, PA. 1006 Cedar Street - Latrobe, PA 15650

Come experience the EXCITEMENT and RAW POWER of playing authentic “G-Bugles”!!!..... Many tout G-Bugles as having excellent “projection on the field” and also a certain “brillance of sound” that is unmatched by Bugles in any other key....Now is the time to come check out G-Force and find out for yourself if it is all true!!!

If you live in the Western, PA, Northern Ohio, West Virginia or Maryland areas, G-Force is pratically right in your backyard!

Why drive hundreds of miles to do drum corps somewhere else, when you can be part of a “growing” and “ambitious” drum corps, much closer to where you live?!

G-Force is already equipped with a full line of G-Bugles, Percussion and Guard equipment....so all you need to do is just come on out,“plug yourself in”, and “presto”!.....You will be part of “Great Drum Corps History” in the making! Let’s show the Drum Corps Activity that a Quality, Competitive, All-Age Corps is alive and well in Western, PA!

Come make new friends, bring your old friends with you, and make memories that will last a lifetime!....Become part of the "FORCE" that will CAPTIVATE and INSPIRE the entire Drum Corps Activity with it’s UNMATCHED FORCE OF POWER.....Join the “G-FORCE DRUM & BUGLE CORPS”!!!!!!!

And, remember...."IF IT'S NOT IN 'G', IT'S NOT DRUM CORPS"!!!

For More Information, please contact:

Corps Director - Randall Kratofil at: 412-601-0152

Or, visit the official Corps WebSite at:

WWW.GForceDBC.org

Edited by FireSop1

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope u guys make it this year! *fingers crossed*

i hope u guys make it this year! *fingers crossed*

Good luck! Looking forward to your return.

Jeff,

Mon Valley Express

Clairton, PA :)

I'm sorry, I've held my tongue for awhile but now I must speak up. I find this "if it's not G, it's not drum corps" catch-phrase of yours very offensive. You can play on whatever bugles you want but to call the rest of the corps that don't play on G bugles "not drum corps" is extremely rude and insulting. It doesn't make you look like a very classy organization at all to insult 95% of junior corps and a growing percentage of senior corps.

Also, DCA and NJA would obviously disagree with you since 2 of the top 3 corps this year were on B-flats. I'm not saying they are better... I'm saying they are just as valid as G's.

Finally, be smug when you have actually fielded a corps for a full season and don't expect to get a lot of people to join with this condescending attitude. Being extremist is not the way to attract new members.

Edited by EuphKub79

Do you guys have an equipment truck?

Care to donate one, we've out grown ours.

Jeff,

Mon Valley Express

PS I can trade a school bus for it! B)