*PRESS RELEASE*

Announcing a new drum and bugle corps alliance; Innovation!

Innovation is made up of the following corps: Chicago Enforcers, Chicago Sound, Chicago Vanguard, The Engineers, eXplosion, Fleur De Lis, Potomac River Knights, Roselle Park Conquistadors, Roselle Park Conquistadors Alumni and Spirit of Chicago.

Corps directors for the organization include Scott Smith of the MAPS organization, Bobby Bonslater of the CPAA organization, Mike Quinn of eXplosion, and Harry Eldridge of the Conquistador organization.

The organization was formed to promote healthy competition as well as long-lasting friendships and alliances between all member corps.

One basic trait of Innovation: Everyone has a fair say. No corps will be treated differently than another regardless of division. The organization member corps are hoping that with the support of their allies, they will be more confident and begin to rise up through the ranks and hopefully win a title or two.

Innovation does have an online home. You can visit it by going to: http://s13.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_Corps_Org/index.php. There you will find web links to all of the member corps and some fun stuff as well. Feel free to join our little community.

The Innovation Organization thanks you for taking time to read this press release.

*Drum Corps wishing to join must submit a letter of intent to the forum administrator for approval.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The organization was formed to promote healthy competition as well as long-lasting friendships and alliances between all member corps.

One basic trait of Innovation: Everyone has a fair say. No corps will be treated differently than another regardless of division. The organization member corps are hoping that with the support of their allies, they will be more confident and begin to rise up through the ranks and hopefully win a title or two.

This sounds a bit fishy to me... I can see dirt under the table now--sharing captions with each other, and helping each other figure out who the best corps are and what not. It seems people will do anything to win a title now a'days! ^0^ :lol:

Interesting opinion. I can guarantee that none of that will be tolerated within this organization. Maybe that is why none of these corps have won yet? We play by the rules while some others do not?

This sounds a bit fishy to me... I can see dirt under the table now--sharing captions with each other, and helping each other figure out who the best corps are and what not. It seems people will do anything to win a title now a'days! ^0^ :lol:

Interesting.

But I doubt they'll be none of that. Noone's out to win, but become better. And it works out for me, when i go on tour in the summer, they'll be someone to take care of my corps during the summer season. All works out.

Interesting.

But I doubt they'll be none of that. Noone's out to win, but become better. And it works out for me, when i go on tour in the summer, they'll be someone to take care of my corps during the summer season. All works out.

I like that idea, and I actually did that this past summer. Someone did that for me in 2004 when I was touring, I think it is wonderful! These are the things we need!

And just... what (or who) are you implying by that last question? :lol:

nadamente

And just... what (or who) are you implying by that last question? :lol:

If it was my corps and FANFARE, well I wouldn't of put my biggest rival this past season (Kosmos) in FANFARE to share captions.

But every time a new organization forms, the more I am glad I reformed FANFARE for DCP-I. Healthier and active competion benifits all.

Edited by bssop97

That question wasn't pointed at anyone...unless you are guilty about something...

The idea of sharing captions was brought up in another thread.