To All friends and fans

This is my first review, so please try to read though the lines and pick up what I'm trying to lay down.

The day started as every good day should, the sun was shinning, and I got to see drum corps, so what could be better???? I had a good view of the street, and I was'nt to far from my cooler or the porta-john. Normally I would not get too excieted about a parade, but with all of the recent "HYPE" of the Tremendous Blast and the BSA I wanted to see what all the "guff" was about.

The first corps up was the Blue Stars Aluni- sorry, missed you guys----needed a brat

Next up was "The Tremendous Blast" and what a quality corps that is. All I keep thinking was what a class act. From the moment I saw the corps I was impressed with just the way they went down the street. I have been seeing coprs for some time, but nothing like this, they were so entertaining, so musical, so full of life, they made me wet my pants!! Then just when I thought it could not get any better, it did,,,and how!!!! It all started off with the drums and then came the chant. The chant of all chants, that truly proclaims the essence of what it must be like, when you are Tremendous!!! "Tremendous, Tremendous oh,oh Tremendous" and then, like the precision machine they are, all of the Blasters swirled and swelled up together with a big "Whoop-La" or something like that, I was personaly having another personal problem, but did not care. Then like a beacon in the night, the drum started shining though, with this new wave drum beat that got all of the "Local Festers" of their butts and joined in the fun. My mom, dad, 2 aunts,3 stangers, and my self, wet pants and all, could not contain ourselvs any more, we needed to be Tremendous!!!! We stared heading down the street like abunch of drunken rats . Dancing, laughing and having the time of my life, I felt like I was home when in fact I had never ever marched before. I had never performed before now, and there I was, in front of Oktoberfest, a ROCK STAR!!. Then, in Tremendous fashion, and how this happened I still have no clue, It Got BETTER!!!! The parade song was up, and I was clueless. What do I do??? Then I remebered the chant, and then also confirmed from a horn player "YOU ARE TREMENDOUS!!!!! LET IT OUT!!!!!" and I started Blasting. I Blasted like no one ever Blasted, and with That power, I truly became Tremendous!!! This moment in time is like non that I have ever experienced before. I felt the reason The Tremendous is in a class of their own. Class, quality,power, showmenship, precision all rolled up into one Fantastic drum corps, I now see why others consider this corps "The greatest...EVER!!!!" I wished it would never end, and like the Blasters they are, off they went into what looked like an endless party. I yelled "Party on Blasters" and one lone cymbal turned and said something I will never forget. "See you next year!!" and away they went.

Later I found out The Tremendous scored a 99.7

"WOW"

ps. I did hear one comment from a local about the BSA and I guess he sorta shouted it "Hey!!! what do you think is better, The BSA or the Packers" b**bs

Jane Doe

LaCrosse Wis

drum corps expert

Thats very cool. Glad you guys scored 99.7 Didnt hear the horn play but the drums had some great flaming going on. I heart flams. By the way I loved Matt wearing the only shako in the corps. That made me smile.

We scored a perfect 100 but after a penalty of 75 point for being such bad ###es we had to settle for a score of 25. Well worth it if you ask me.

All in all it was a great time to hang out with drum corps people. Which are the greatest people of all.

WWBD

El Guapo

By the way I loved Matt wearing the only shako in the corps. That made me smile.

Had a sash, too, but it covered the Tremendous logo (and new Schell's Park, MN address), so that had to go...

:(

Dear EL Gap o

Sorry to hear about your 75 point penalty, that alone is Tremendous. Maybe you guys need to quit being such bad*sses, you effect the whole activty, almost as much as the Tremendous. I hope you have learned from this whole thing, that being non Tremendous will only get you the shaft.

Remember only you can stop the *ss kickings

ps. The Tremendous is now accepting applacations for 2006 Blastings

Be Tremendous

Due to Tremendous circumstances, Tremendous Blast will be visiting a blaster in Iraq for alot of Tremendous cheer! Thanks in part to a rather wonderful sponsorship from a party who would rather remain anomyous. The trip will take place during Thanksgiving week, Their is plenty of room on the TB jet but you need to hurry to secure a spot with the greatest Drum and Bugle Corps of the future! Please send all correspondence to: webmaster@TremendousBlast.com