Hawthorne Caballeros

Hey Mike bet you can march now heheheheheehehe

See you soon

WOW.....just the pure sight of all of those names gave me goose bumps. What an incredible staff!!! Almost makes me want to give up the Alumni and come back for the 60th!!!

Can't WAIT to see what this corps has to offer. And from the looks of it, DCA's will be FLYING next year as the "Plane from Spain" takes off for another memorable year. Look forward to the ride of your lives next year Caballeros......make us Alumni PROUD!!!! (and who knows.......if the powers that be let me, I will be there for you all again in 06!!!)

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check out the UDPATE to the Staff. I didn't want to start another thread - but this is just too amazing. You know, I guess a vacation once in a while is a good thing. Hope to see a lot of new folks at open house - and a few "vacationers" back working their *** off on the field in 2006. :P

¡el toro tiene hambre!

James Prime, Consultant

Jim Prime will join the staff of the Hawthorne Caballeros as a consultant. Jim is internationally famous with credits that include Musical Director of Blast!, Musical Director and Brass Arranger for the Star of Indiana. Jim has been writing professionally for brass and percussion groups since 1977. Focusing his efforts on outdoor music pageantry, he has arranged the scores for the Star of Indiana and Garfield Cadets International champion drum corps, as well as many other ensembles throughout North America. With many published titles to his credit, he was a primary orchestrator for the Canadian Brass/Star of Indiana concert and Brass Theater tours of 1994-98. His arrangements were featured in the London stage production and PBS television special of Blast!

Check out the UDPATE to the Staff. I didn't want to start another thread - but this is just too amazing. You know, I guess a vacation once in a while is a good thing. Hope to see a lot of new folks at open house - and a few "vacationers" back working their *** off on the field in 2006. :P

¡el toro tiene hambre!

James Prime, Consultant

Jim Prime will join the staff of the Hawthorne Caballeros as a consultant. Jim is internationally famous with credits that include Musical Director of Blast!, Musical Director and Brass Arranger for the Star of Indiana. Jim has been writing professionally for brass and percussion groups since 1977. Focusing his efforts on outdoor music pageantry, he has arranged the scores for the Star of Indiana and Garfield Cadets International champion drum corps, as well as many other ensembles throughout North America. With many published titles to his credit, he was a primary orchestrator for the Canadian Brass/Star of Indiana concert and Brass Theater tours of 1994-98. His arrangements were featured in the London stage production and PBS television special of Blast!

What Can I say but NICE!!! This just makes me practice more at home.. (sorry Neighbors its going to be a little noisey tonight)

What are we waiting for? Lets get this thing going already!!!!! Rehearsals start this weekend right????

¡el toro tiene hambre!

James Prime, Consultant

WOW Now thats HOT!